Smoking/Fur Coat/Tight Leggins Sultry Serena SC2

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Smoking/Fur Coat/Tight Leggins Sultry Serena SC2

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:10 pm

Smoking ~ Fur Coat ~ Tight Ass Pants!
Update #544
http://www.southern-charms2.com/sultryserena/main.htm

Getting Horny in a "Man Cave" (errr........garage!) *grin*

As usual, I'm banned to smoke either outside, or in the garage. Which is ok in the Spring/Summer months. BUT when it's cold outside, I have to admit, goose bumps and teeth chattering tend to make that cigarette not as enjoyable!

A diehard smoker, I'm willing to do whatever I have to, in order to satisfy my nicotine craving. So I'm prepared!

My faux fur coat definitely keeps me warm and toasty in that chilly garage.................As a matter of fact, once I slip that all white cigarette between my glossy red lips, I start feeling pretty HOT! <wink>

Inhaling deeply, I feel the faux fur trim of my sexy animal print coat as it lightly tickles across my skin. My thick, pink nipples are instantly hard! Exhaling, and looking at the camera, I can't stop the delightfully raunchy thoughts that fill my head...........

One thing quickly leads to another..........and before I've smoked my first cigarette, my pussy is already tingling with desire. My tight gold pants become damp with my womanly juices. And my extreme horniess seemingly makes me immune to the chilly 40 degree temperature in that man cave <wink>

I open the bulky fur coat..............and my big tits sway free. My nipples ache for your touch, and I imagine you there with me...........your hands, your mouth, your body.........pressed into mine.

mmmmmmmm.........................You watch me as I smoke. The tight ass pants come off............oh, baby...........my cunt is dripping wet, for you.

And I know you have a few 'delightfully raunchy thoughts' of your own <smile>

SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Smoking/Fur Coat/Tight Leggins Sultry Serena SC2

Postby blycmike » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:55 pm

I love when you wear leggings Serena. :shock:
blycmike
SC Fan

Re: Smoking/Fur Coat/Tight Leggins Sultry Serena SC2

Postby nycollus » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:13 am

wonderful sexy drag,serena
nycollus