rags

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

rags

Postby timboy » Thu May 10, 2012 2:41 am

I know you ladies like to show off in fabulous lingerie and corsets, with elaborate hairstyle and makeup to go with it all.
What about trying the opposite: rags. Torn clothes, potatoe sacks, small torn pieces of textile held together with a rope, whatever filthy and unattractive waste you can find. Maybe in combination with messy hair (wet?) and dirty skin. And not too happy faces. Who can be the most inventive here?
Location/situation can be work, captivity in cellar or dungeon, or whatever. Now the season for outdoors shootings is beginning. 8-)
timboy
SC Fan

Re: rags

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu May 10, 2012 9:00 pm

This is interesting. Are you just looking for tattered clothes or a whole homeless look?
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby timboy » Fri May 11, 2012 3:35 am

Primarily I think, the timeless slave labour look. And the prisoner-in-the-dungeon look.
So it could be torn and dirty modern clothes, or more timeless rags.
A Russian bondage women site has worked a lot with this, making actual dress from what looks like sacks for potatoes or coal or something.
Any creative charms with needles out there?
(Sizzors and strong coffee for stains can do the job too...)
8-) :shock:
timboy
SC Fan

Postby Eva SC2 » Fri May 11, 2012 9:55 am

Well I could make the costumes if you want to buy some from me to dress up your favorite charms. Just need their mesurements. I've made some of the costumes I've worn here. Like the sheer stripper robe, mermaid costume, etc. But I don't think burlap would be very comfy. talk about itchy. Would I wear one, nope. I'm not a subbie.
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby AGFApan » Fri May 11, 2012 8:42 pm

RosiePieCharm wrote:This is interesting. Are you just looking for tattered clothes or a whole homeless look?

Until you said it, I had never thought about the homeless look. but that sounds far better than a zombie look--gross, but not too gross.
AGFApan
SC Fan

Return to Fetishes