Heels are hot. I some questions for the charms about them

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Re: Heels are hot. I some questions for the charms about the

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:42 pm

I love high heels! I have over 70 pairs. Here are some of them:
laces shoe closet.jpg

I'm always looking for new heels that are different than what I already have. I love finding unique heels here and there, like a treasure hunt! My husband is really good at helping me pick them out and I've had some amazing fans spoil me with sexy shoes that I will always cherish!

Sometimes sizes vary. Usually, I wear an 8, though if they are open-backed like a sandal I'll go for a 7 or 7.5 instead. Sometimes Stripper heels, like Pleaser, run small so I have to get a size up. I primarily wear flip flops in my daily life, running errands, etc., but if I am going out with friends, to the movies, dancing, out to eat or anyplace other than daily errands I wear heels. When I have a good pair of comfy high heel flip flops that's what I wear during the day, too. I'm only 5'1" so I prefer wearing heels whenever it's practical to do so. Because I wear my heels a lot, a good fit is a MUST. I've noticed that when I am on my feet for a while they can sometimes appear bigger if my foot slides down as I stand in them, leaving a gap at the back. That is never my intended fit.

I'm a pretty active person, and I walk a lot when I go out. I can't tell you how many times I have gone out and broken a shoe while I'm wearing them! I don't know if that is common, or if I just have bad luck, or maybe I'm just not getting the best quality shoes? I'm not sure, but I LOVE every pretty new pair and pout when I break them!

I have a few favorite brands. I like Sbicca for wedges, tall flip flops and Summer shoes. Those are the most comfortable so I can wear them all day! Sadly, I sold my last pair to a fan and haven't replaced them yet. I miss them! LOL. I know he loves them, though, because they had the most perfect imprint of my feet in them! The soles contoured to each little toe, part of what makes them so comfortable!

I love Ellie for Stripper-style heels. They have great curves and seem to hold up really well. There is a strappy clear pair that I wear in some of my updates-- they were actually the shoes I bought to wear with my wedding dress! They are comfortable AND beautiful, and make me feel super tall! Pleaser is a third favorite. Their shoes are always interesting, which is something I look for in a pair since I have so many. They cater to lots of themes and color schemes, which I love.

If you want an idea of the kind of shoes I like, you can check out a wishlist that I made JUST for my high heels: http://a.co/4lCCunL

XOXO,
Lace
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
★ 3150+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby sugarbabeSC3 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:28 pm

I have over 80 pairs of high heels at present, and have worn heels from around 16 years of age, I wear heels out as often as I can in every day life.
sugarbabeSC3
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:59 pm

heellover wrote:I noticed the larger sized heels. I prefer to see them fit well myself. I have a thing for taking off the heels. Then feel the moisture from the heels on their soles.

Based on this, I think my video "High Heel Dangles" is something you would really enjoy: https://videos.southern-charms.com/sing ... o_id=45727

★ 3150+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby AbbyRoberts » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:16 am

That is strange, I couldn't walk in heels that are too big. I love them, but not the clumsy ones. For me I like to take more elegant sexy they look best on my. When I go out I love to wear heels - especially my black boots.

And my favorite ones are the golden ones

Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

Custom movies UK D CH I F ESP
$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
http://www.southern-charms.com/abbyroberts/main.htm
Follow on twitter @AbbyRob13499287
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Previous