LEATHER

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

LEATHER

Postby gman36 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:09 pm

Having taken a bit of a consensus among the Charms and fans, themed days may not to be everyone's liking, so instead, let's embrace a different fetish every month on here.

LEATHER

Share your favourite leather-themed pics with the rest of the Charms and fans.
Obviously, standard Fan Box rules apply, free side content only, no hardcore, no insertion.
No prizes, alas, only the adoration of your peers.
Last edited by gman36 on Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gman36
SC Fan

Re: FETISH OF THE MONTH - September 2019 - LEATHER

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:41 pm

I like this! A different thread every month so we can all share. That is awesome. I have no real leather, but here is my pleather body suit that has been a fan favorite. This photo is from Update 817.

wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby heels1 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:07 am

KimberSC3 wrote:From Update 1255 "My Red Leather Skirt!"

Kimber
:-*

God i love that ass Kimber but wrapped up in sexy leather with those stripper heels it is just awesome xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:24 am

I love leather - but unfortunately my clothing budget doesn't allow for much extravagance. Rarely can I actually find an actual leather item in my budget. Usually it's "pleather" :d However...…I did manage to find this real leather black jacket...…….So here's one of my favorite pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby athenarisque » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:00 am

This is one of my favorite shoots of this summer...nothing but leather and a Harley!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Athena Risqué
[url][/url]http://www.southern-charms.com/athenarisque/main.htm
athenarisque
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:35 am

[quote="gman36"]Having taken a bit of a consensus among the Charms and fans, themed days may not to be everyone's liking, so instead, let's embrace a different fetish every month on here.

LEATHER

Congratulations to gman36, for getting the Fetish of the Month, or FOTM, up and running. Well done....certainly a bevy of beautiful charms showcasing the wonderful world of leather. That photo of Kimber in that red leather skirt is enough to make me deelop a leather fetish......
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby KimberSC3 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:33 pm

heels1 wrote:

Kimber

God i love that ass Kimber but wrapped up in sexy leather with those stripper heels it is just awesome xxxx

Thank you Heels1, need a closer look? :P
KimberSC3
SC Fan

Postby heels1 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:34 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:I love leather - but unfortunately my clothing budget doesn't allow for much extravagance. Rarely can I actually find an actual leather item in my budget. Usually it's "pleather" :d However...…I did manage to find this real leather black jacket...…….So here's one of my favorite pics

Just wow Serena, its outfits like this that make me lose my shot over you every time!
I literally would not know where to start, maybe you could help me out!
Where do you need my obedient eager tongue to get to work first, is it those incredibly sexy fetish boots, or the wonderful camel toe in that spandex all in one, or maybe kisses on your neck where the smell of your hair and that leather jacket would drive me insane with lust.
You are simply wonderful my sexy glam babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:38 am

gman36 wrote:Having taken a bit of a consensus among the Charms and fans, themed days may not to be everyone's liking, so instead, let's embrace a different fetish every month on here.

LEATHER

Share your favourite leather-themed pics with the rest of the Charms and fans.
Obviously, standard Fan Box rules apply, free side content only, no hardcore, no insertion.
No prizes, alas, only the adoration of your peers.

What a great thread -and to start it with leather is perfect for me! I have always had a fetish for leather-wearing it myself or seeing others wearing it. Something about it gets me very excited. From watching the avengers with Honor blackman and diana rigg dressed from head to toe in it. To seeing Suzi Quatro rocking a leather catsuit. it all had an effect on the young Mrs Leather. I nearly wet myself when my then boyfriend bought me my first leather motorbike jacket at 16.Ive always had a full wardrobe of leather items ever since. A great thng about being an sc model is I can share this fetish with everyone.
Thanks again for starting off this thread
xxx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:43 am

Kimber

OMG so sexy Kimber!! xxx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:48 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:I like this! A different thread every month so we can all share. That is awesome. I have no real leather, but here is my pleather body suit that has been a fan favorite. This photo is from Update 817.

This looks fantastic Wendy. I can see why its a fan fav-maybe one of them will tip you enough so you can get yourself something in real leather too
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:54 am

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:I love leather - but unfortunately my clothing budget doesn't allow for much extravagance. Rarely can I actually find an actual leather item in my budget. Usually it's "pleather" :d However...…I did manage to find this real leather black jacket...…….So here's one of my favorite pics

WOW you look amazing in leather! Love that you are smoking a cigar-so powerful and dominant. Another thing I associate with leather is that it does suggest power its the reason almost all bad girls in movies etc wear some leather!
And Serena looks like some sexy badass bitch here - fantastic xx
I know what you mean about expensive real leather. But bargains can sometimes be found. and sometimes a fan will donate something with a tip and hey presto you have some real leather. Having said that some pleather can look just as sexy.
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:57 am

athenarisque wrote:This is one of my favorite shoots of this summer...nothing but leather and a Harley!

So sexy. I had a bike when I was younger mostly because I could wear leather and hang out with other bikers in leather! Ohh are those leather chaps? I love those and have always wanted a pair-so so sexy to wear I bet
xxx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:41 am

There is no way I can just pick 1 favourite leather picture lol
So here I feel, are just some of the many moods I get from wearing leather -
1 - I love wearing leather everyday-here I am just driving off to do some shopping-i love getting the attention of fellow leather lovers.
2 - Wearing Leather always brings out the naughty side of me. I drink I smoke and I flirt whenever I'm in leather clothing I can't help myself lol
3 - The rock chick look-Ok so Suzi never played with her tits out but that doesn't stop me lol
4 - Glamourous in leather. I love how leather items can also look glamorous and sexy at the same time-Joan collins eat your heart out lol
5 - And finally (although I could go on and on...) who doesn't love a leather-clad Arse??!!

I picked just these 5 from my vast collection of member sets ( set 7, 47, 76, 128, 130) all available on my southern charms club page here https://www.southern-charms3.com/mrsleather/private/members.htm
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby athenarisque » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:08 am

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:
athenarisque wrote:This is one of my favorite shoots of this summer...nothing but leather and a Harley!

So sexy. I had a bike when I was younger mostly because I could wear leather and hang out with other bikers in leather! Ohh are those leather chaps? I love those and have always wanted a pair-so so sexy to wear I bet
xxx

Thank you! This bike is not ours, but a friend's that brought it over for shoots. We used to own a HD as well when we were younger. And yes, these are leather chaps left over from those days. They do feel good on, especially with nothing else underthem.... ;) ;) ...

Athena
Athena Risqué
athenarisque
SC Fan

Postby KimberSC3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:35 am

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:

Kimber

OMG so sexy Kimber!! xxx

Thank you beautiful! :-*
KimberSC3
SC Fan

Postby KimberSC3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:38 am

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:There is no way I can just pick 1 favourite leather picture lol
1 - I love wearing leather everyday-here I am just driving off to do some shopping-i love getting the attention of fellow leather lovers.
2 - Wearing Leather always brings out the naughty side of me. I drink I smoke and I flirt whenever I'm in leather clothing I can't help myself lol
3 - The rock chick look-Ok so Suzi never played with her tits out but that doesn't stop me lol
4 - Glamourous in leather. I love how leather items can also look glamorous and sexy at the same time-Joan collins eat your heart out lol
5 - And finally (although I could go on and on...) who doesn't love a leather-clad Arse??!!

I picked just these 5 from my vast collection of member sets ( set 7, 47, 76, 128, 130) all available on my southern charms club page here https://www.southern-charms3.com/mrsleather/private/members.htm

You are the PERFECT package in leather! :d
KimberSC3
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:51 am

athenarisque wrote:
mrsleatherSC3 wrote:

xxx

Thank you! This bike is not ours, but a friend's that brought it over for shoots. We used to own a HD as well when we were younger. And yes, these are leather chaps left over from those days. They do feel good on, especially with nothing else underthem.... ;) ;) ...

Athena

I bet they are! Also perfect for bedtime fun . And you look gorgeous in them x
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:52 am

KimberSC3 wrote:
mrsleatherSC3 wrote:There is no way I can just pick 1 favourite leather picture lol

You are the PERFECT package in leather! :d

Thanks sexy-and what fun we’d have unwrapping lol xx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby athenarisque » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:04 am

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:
athenarisque wrote:
mrsleatherSC3 wrote:

xxx

Athena

I bet they are! Also perfect for bedtime fun . And you look gorgeous in them x

Thank you beautiful! You compliment leather as well!
Athena Risqué
athenarisque
SC Fan

Next

Return to Fetishes