REDHEAD

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

REDHEAD

Postby naughtykittySC1 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:42 am

My fans already know it well, I love wigs! I love to change my style on each set, but lately I feel so sexy as a redhead! OMG! I don't know what's wrong with that color but I love it.
Does it happen to someone else?
Does anyone have a fetish for the redhead?
Visit my set today and tell me if you see me fucking sexy too!
:YMHUG:
Coffee, books, photography, films, sex, wine, craft beers, YES! That`s me!
naughtykittySC1
Charm

Re: REDHEAD

Postby Daphne » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:00 am

I love that you use wigs and change up the style and color. I really liked the one from photo set 120 - I like when you do the purple and pink wigs varying lengths especially when you incorporate that color into the clothing like photo set 107.

116 and 104 are RED HOT though too!!!

XoXo, Daphne
Daphne
Charm

Postby naughtykittySC1 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:50 am

MY GOD! Thanks a lot! I find it more fun like that hahahaha, I still have a lot of crazy ideas to do!
:d :d :d

Daphne wrote:I love that you use wigs and change up the style and color. I really liked the one from photo set 120 - I like when you do the purple and pink wigs varying lengths especially when you incorporate that color into the clothing like photo set 107.

116 and 104 are RED HOT though too!!!

XoXo, Daphne
naughtykittySC1
Charm

Postby Samantha Legs » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:23 pm

I love the red hair and not just because my hair is red lol. It is just so sexy looking but I am with you I also have different wigs I like to wear to change up my look also plus I give them different names too like Ginger for my strawberry blonde wig, Raven for my black wig, Diptsy blonde and Mistress Stiletto which is really big hair. Have fun!
Samantha Legs SC3
Samantha Legs
Charm

Postby naughtykittySC1 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:03 pm

Samantha Legs wrote:I love the red hair and not just because my hair is red lol. It is just so sexy looking but I am with you I also have different wigs I like to wear to change up my look also plus I give them different names too like Ginger for my strawberry blonde wig, Raven for my black wig, Diptsy blonde and Mistress Stiletto which is really big hair. Have fun!

Hahahaha it sounds like a lot of fun to put names! :d :d :d
naughtykittySC1
Charm

Return to Fetishes