feet and soles

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

feet and soles

Postby alaya sc3 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:45 pm

hey my sexy lovers,

so here is the big debate, do you want to see my soles to lick them or my toes, or the whole foot?
I want to do more feet every week but just want to make sure i am giving you what you want

thank you for your reply

much love
alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Re: feet and soles

Postby Solekisser2112 » Sat May 06, 2023 10:03 pm

Sup Alaya, thanks for asking this. It a personal identifier to the woman, i searched your entire SC site to find your toes a soles. It’s hard but you do share. The curves of your legs into the foot or arch area is very nice, its about how its pose for a picture certain angles. Like how you prop both feet up on the table, I feel your heels should come off every time you pose like that. Absolutely my favorite. It’s a perverted thing lol.

Edit, also when you turn around and kick your heel up,(ass pics) it’s nice to see your foot like that. Doesn’t have to be much
Solekisser2112
SC Fan

Postby Unit02 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:03 am

I just can say the more feet the better. I prefer sole pics, but I also like with nice Heels.
Unit02
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:17 pm

alaya sc3 wrote:hey my sexy lovers,

so here is the big debate, do you want to see my soles to lick them or my toes, or the whole foot?
I want to do more feet every week but just want to make sure i am giving you what you want

thank you for your reply

much love
alaya sc3

I will take whatever you give and be satisfied (LOL). What part of your foot you want to share, I will take it with a smile, for sure. Partially because the foot is attached to your body and most importantly, the amazing YOU!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Return to Fetishes