Bras

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Bras

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:44 am

I want to know how many of you love bras, as a fetish? I made a sexy video trying on bras, should be posting today!
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Re: Bras

Postby Mark » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:54 am

EmeraldmarieSC2 wrote:I want to know how many of you love bras, as a fetish? I made a sexy video trying on bras, should be posting today!

Dear Emerald Marie,

Your updates always provide great pleasure to me and, of that I am sure, many more. Would be happy to see you wearing bras, for sure.

Personally, I am especially happy when I see you in shiny hotpants, and even more so if you add a pic with you flipping off the viewer. A puerile fetish, if you can actually call it one, but I always consider that gesture from you a piece of very good advice which I take to heart :X
Mark
SC Fan

Postby Banjo441 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:19 pm

Both putting on and taking off a bra are exciting. I love seeing a woman adjust her titties in the cups after she puts it on, and they way her titties flop out and swing a little when she takes it off.
Banjo441
SC Fan

Postby kinkykaySC2 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:51 pm

What's the preference; as far as, front or back clasp?
kinkykaySC2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:15 pm

kinkykaySC2 wrote:What's the preference; as far as, front or back clasp?

As a fully qualified Federal Breast Inspector, I can say from the admirer's point of view, the front clasp results in a more satisfying tumbling out on release, especially when observed through a bedroom window with binoculars. I also like to add a "boiiiiiinngggg!" sound effect at the same time.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby HaydeeRodriguezSC1 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:53 am

Banjo441 wrote:Both putting on and taking off a bra are exciting. I love seeing a woman adjust her titties in the cups after she puts it on, and they way her titties flop out and swing a little when she takes it off.

You should check out some of my Big Tit vids sometime... https://videos.southern-charms.com/single.php?video_id=80964 :X

Milk and Cookies For Santa.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HaydeeRodriguezSC1
Charm

Postby HaydeeRodriguezSC1 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:57 am

https://videos.southern-charms.com/single.php?video_id=79061 <<< Another great Bra video!

BBW Titty Tease.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HaydeeRodriguezSC1
Charm

Return to Fetishes