Cruising

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Cruising

Postby anneswinger » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:03 am

This past summer I went cruising by myself to a place where many couples and men go alone, do you think it can be dangerous to go alone for a woman like me?
The truth is that I didn't stay too long without provocation, after a few minutes I already had a lot of interesting guys next to me, it could even be a nuisance to have so many men around me.
I confess that in the end I had sex with one of them ..... and I can tell you this much.
Kisses.
Anne.
anneswinger
Charm

Re: Cruising

Postby mistressmaskedeva » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:39 am

Hello Anne.
It's difficult to go to cruising spots alone, although the truth is that I haven't had any problems, but you can always find undesirable guys who bother you.
I have never gone alone. I would not dare.
mistressmaskedeva
Charm

Postby martastyle » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:26 am

I always go accompanied to these types of places. You don't know what kind of people you may encounter.
I love the sensation and excitement of feeling watched, of seeing how men approach you to try to have sex. But currently in most places there is danger and women in that aspect are very vulnerable.
martastyle
Charm

Postby anneswinger » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:58 am

Hello girls, I will tell you a secret, my husband was about 50 meters away, properly camouflaged, he also enjoys my "adventures" as long as I am not exposed or in danger.
Kisses.
anneswinger
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:44 pm

This reminds me of Gandy Beach between Tampa and Saint Petersburg. I went there several times and always alone. If anyone took me they would either bring me right back or need an I, lol. There was a time or two that I hooked up with a random guy or two out there, met a guy or two for a hookup and took a guy there for his birthday once where we had sex in the water. I do miss it and just haven't found the right places on this coast. Yes, I have been approached by those I wasn't interested in and most politely moved on but I did have a guy get a little butt hurt and I had to relocate.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby naughtykittySC1 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:31 am

Wow, your story sounds great, in a way it makes me quite envious! It sounds so interesting (of course, especially because the ending was happy).
Coffee, books, photography, films, sex, wine, craft beers, YES! That`s me!
naughtykittySC1
Charm

Postby anneswinger » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:20 pm

Well, I had done it years ago as a game and it was fun, this time it was more intense.... A kiss beautiful! :X
anneswinger
Charm

Postby MrsEnglewood » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:06 am

I love cruising! Here is me on my last cruise!
cruise1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Postby heels1 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:34 pm

mmmm lay back and sip your wine babe whilst i kiss your beautiful soles, you have such pretty feet xxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby anneswinger » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:26 pm

MrsEnglewood you really know how to enjoy life!
anneswinger
Charm

Return to Fetishes