Long Hair Fetish/Hairjobs

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Long Hair Fetish/Hairjobs

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:23 am

I recently did my first hairjob video and photos to go along with it! I'm new to this fetish, but these were a lot of fun to do and I hope to make lots more content like this now that my hair is REALLY starting to get LONG! A lot of work went into making this video awesome, with varying camera angles, including close-ups of my shiny long hair being brushed and of me jacking off a big cock with my hair wrapped around it. I can't believe how turned on I get watching the finished product and remembering the look on my lover's face when he shot his big load of cum in my hair for the very first time!!! I can't wait to do it again!!!

Since I really do want to make more of this kind of content, if anyone buys the video and/or photo set I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on them!

Find this new video here: http://videos.southern-charms.com/front ... talianlace
I want your cum in my hair Vid Promo.jpg

...........................................................................................

You can find this photo set, with all 157 high-res photos, for only $1.99 here: http://photo.southern-charms.com/fronte ... album=1075

Or, if you would rather a membership where you can freely browse and enjoy all 1075 of my photo sets plus bonus content, you can grab a month's worth of unlimited access here for only $14.95: http://www.southern-charms4.com/italianlace/join.htm

ilpreview1075_1.jpg

ilpreview1075_2.jpg

ilpreview1075_3.jpg

............................................................................................

My long black hair took about 4.5 years to grow out from a pixie cut to the length it is now, where it falls just below my ass. I update my website with new photosets 4 times a week, so if you become a member you can see how my hair has grown (and continues to grow) through the years!

This photo set and video were commissioned by special request as a custom order. I am always eager to hear your ideas for custom content so please feel free to email me with your inspiration for great videos like this one!

Kisses,
Lace
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Re: Long Hair Fetish/Hairjobs

Postby Markjeans » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:34 am

Everything about this just sounds so hot! never heard of this fetish before, it's really nice to see something new and different, thanks Italian Lace :X
Big Butts! Tight Jeans!!
Markjeans
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:24 pm

sorry that I'm just seeing your comments now, Mark. I am pretty new to this fetish is well, but as my hair gets longer and longer I'm getting more request for this kind of content. I'm glad you like it!
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby Markjeans » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:36 pm

I like the idea of pigtails if thats any use to you in potential future updates :P
Big Butts! Tight Jeans!!
Markjeans
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:54 am

Markjeans wrote:I like the idea of pigtails if thats any use to you in potential future updates :P

Sure thing, sweetie :) I'll keep that in mind. Do you only like jeans updates or other updates as well?
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby Markjeans » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:48 am

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:
Markjeans wrote:I like the idea of pigtails if thats any use to you in potential future updates :P

Sure thing, sweetie :) I'll keep that in mind. Do you only like jeans updates or other updates as well?

I like jeans in any updates :D so something with hair and jeans is always a plus :X and thankyou :YMHUG:
Big Butts! Tight Jeans!!
Markjeans
SC Fan

Return to Fetishes