Have not recieved activation email, what to do?

Welcome to the SC Fan Box.
Click Here To Register

Have not recieved activation email, what to do?

Postby newgirls » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:47 pm

I hope this is the correct area to find out why I have not yet received my activation email, I have been trying for a month or so. Please help and let me know if there is something I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance!
NewGirl86 (ArousingRuby86)
;)
newgirls

Re: Have not recieved activation email, what to do?

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:42 am

newgirls wrote:I hope this is the correct area to find out why I have not yet received my activation email, I have been trying for a month or so. Please help and let me know if there is something I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance!
NewGirl86 (ArousingRuby86)
;)

Activation for the fan box? Or trying to become a charm? Your earlier post mentioned about getting your pages online.

If you haven't received an email about your site going live date, they probably haven't sent it yet.
Are you a current charm?
If so, did you register for the fanbox and that's the activation email you are waiting on?

Let me know and I'll try and help.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Have not recieved activation email, what to do?

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:45 am

Ok, I checked and don't see where you have registered with your charm name for the fan box, so I assume you're waiting on the email stating your site is going live. I can't help you there. All I can suggest is that if it's been longer than 3 months, you contact the email address you sent your request to.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to Welcome to The Southern Charms Fan Box