Going Commando

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Going Commando

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Tue May 21, 2024 7:06 am

I have recently discovered the pleasure of going commando. There is something so freeing about letting it breathe! I still wear silky panties when I have to wear something, and I prefer fullbacks. What about you? wearing a skirt, and short ones when I go out is exciting too. Risky!
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Re: Going Commando

Postby borboletaSC3 » Fri May 31, 2024 11:34 pm

I haven't enjoyed going commando for many years. I do like to be half naked still, but need my panties on.
borboletaSC3
Charm

Postby Ms Hartless » Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:54 pm

If I wear leggings to work I go commando. Its like a naughty secret. I also will usually go commando with sun dresses, great to feel the breeze

EmeraldmarieSC2 wrote:I have recently discovered the pleasure of going commando. There is something so freeing about letting it breathe! I still wear silky panties when I have to wear something, and I prefer fullbacks. What about you? wearing a skirt, and short ones when I go out is exciting too. Risky!
Ms Hartless
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:41 am

I haven't worn any panties for several years. The only panties I own now, were bought to shoot in so I would have one more layer to take off. I don't wear short skirts or dresses, so I don't worry about accidentally flashing anyone. I practically live in yoga pants, these days. A private thing I have going with my husband is he'll be following me in a store or at any another time we're out and ask me if I'm wearing any underwear. He'll ask just loud enough that someone who hears will think they accidentally overheard us. I always respond nope, or not today.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby Vegemon » Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:09 am

Ms Frolicker wrote:I haven't worn any panties for several years. The only panties I own now, were bought to shoot in so I would have one more layer to take off. I don't wear short skirts or dresses, so I don't worry about accidentally flashing anyone. I practically live in yoga pants, these days. A private thing I have going with my husband is he'll be following me in a store or at any another time we're out and ask me if I'm wearing any underwear. He'll ask just loud enough that someone who hears will think they accidentally overheard us. I always respond nope, or not today.

That’s hot!
Vegemon
SC Fan

Postby kinkykaySC2 » Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:38 pm

Yes! Commando is great when wearing the "right" bottoms for the occasion!
kinkykaySC2
Charm

Return to Topic Of The Day