Mosquitos SUCK........

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Mosquitos SUCK........

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:36 pm

.…...ME! lol
OMG who else gets eaten up by these little demons from hell??
For some reason they love me! My husband never gets bitten, but I'll go outside for a smoke, come back in and have 4 friggin bites!
Like now, 3 on my left ankle and one on my right shin! And I was only outside for a few minutes. UGGGGGGGG!
And to top it off, I'm "sensitive" to them. I used to be allergic to bee stings when I was younger, and even though I've grown out of the danger part of that, I'm still "sensitive" to all insect bites/stings. So I'll be itching like crazy for 5-6 days now because of these friggin mosquitos!

C'mom winter!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Mosquitos SUCK........

Postby FoxyRose » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:35 pm

Yes. They are bad here as well. I go for my morning walk and come back covered in bites. My husband is a mechanic and they say the diesel repels them so he don't get bitten either.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:03 am

Similar story here. They make a beeline for me too. Outdoor parties, barbeques etc I'm the only one getting eaten alive. I got bit on the forehead once ... that looked really great walking around with a big pink lump in the middle of my forehead. Chick magnet material for sure.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:20 pm

CrumblingPerv wrote:Similar story here. They make a beeline for me too. Outdoor parties, barbeques etc I'm the only one getting eaten alive. I got bit on the forehead once ... that looked really great walking around with a big pink lump in the middle of my forehead. Chick magnet material for sure.

:d :d :d :d For some reason, I found that hilarious.
Thanks for making me laugh.

It's nice to hear I'm in good company ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Dear Em SC1 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Just read a news article that they are particularly bad this year because of hurricanes and generally wet weather in my part of the country.

I REALLY LOVE doing outdoor sets but the mosquitos make it a bit of a challenge. Not so sexy to look down and see a mosquito about to suck on me.

But lots of outdoor sets to come - little suckers and all.
Dear Em SC1
Charm

Return to Topic Of The Day