Fantasy Charm Pairings

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Fantasy Charm Pairings

Postby Ms Frolicker » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:33 pm

OK Guys - I'm anxious to hear the results of this. Pick any two currently posting charms that you have not seen together, that you'd like to. You can also describe the setting and the activities too.

Have fun!
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Re: Fantasy Charm Pairings

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:55 pm

Seriously how long would you want this to be? In just a few moments, my mind went bonkers.....

Just with yourself, I could see Anna Moore, Melinda Durden with you.
I picture you like this.....a Statuesque seductress a ravishing beauty with haunting eyes that burn into your soul. Her hair like Scarlet ringlets, frame her cheeks.
in a ruddy glow. An alluring smile that paints a glorious panorama across her sweetly "angel kissed" face. No mere mortal could resist her charms.
Then with Anna Moore who is a Platinum goddess with locks of pure gossamer. A most intoxicating beauty, wine red lips to sate your thirst, quell your hunger. She bewitchingly casts, her spell over you like a gentle fog. Your mind, heart and soul are hers. That would be a MUST see for sure.
Perhaps yourself and Violetta as she is an artist's muse, a divine goddess with full wine kissed lips, within burns a kiss of pure fire, that enflames a man's soul.
Anna Moore and Violetta would be great as well.

A Canadian match...Just Me and Petra Daniels.

Andee and Bebe, or Andee and Coco, or Bebe and Coco...………..I could go on and on.....there are hundreds of matches that would be awesome.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby Steed » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:41 am

I would love to see 2 of the uk models Mrs Leather http://www.southern-charms3.com/mrsleather/main.htm and Dimonty http://www.southern-charms.com/dimonty/main.htm paired together. Both dressed in full leather outfits (to start with). They would be drinking and getting smashed as they start to behave very horny together.
Steed
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:58 pm

I would LOVE to see my top two Charms Sultry Serena and Italian Lace together in jeans. That would blow my already fragile mind ;)
gman36
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:55 pm

My fantasy pairing is Italian Lace and Randi Love.

I also have a fantasy pairing of me with a bunch of different charms.... to many to list. I am hoping to fulfill them in the future. :)
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby SexyLady » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:39 am

I'd love to see BBW Mel and Lush Aussie
SexyLady
SC Fan

Return to Topic Of The Day