Dildo Help

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Dildo Help

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:27 pm

This is going to be shocking to most of you. Members of my site may not be shocked.

Ok, so I don't play with toys. I have like a glass dildo that I like but rarely play with it. But since I started doing videos, all the sudden I realized I need some toys to play with in the videos because my husband takes my videos. So here is Wendy going over to Amazon and searching suction cup dildos. I thought like I would get a few to choose from. No, there are PAGES UPON PAGES of suction cup dildos.

How do I choose? There are all kinds of different colors, materials, sizes, styles. ACK!

What is your favorite toy? Where did you get it? Help a Charm out.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Re: Dildo Help

Postby vanillacreamSC1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:16 am

You're not the only one! I think going to an "adult store" is the best way to at least "touch and feel" what's out there and then purchase it online (cheaper this way). Also, figure out if they're being used for SC or for personal usage as colors, sizes, etc. will likely be different. Have fun :d
vanillacreamSC1
Charm

Postby sugarbabeSC3 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:10 pm

I buy all my toys on line and over the years I have collected over 30 sex toys, I like my rabbit the best it works magic and hits the spot.
sugarbabeSC3
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:46 pm

Wendy
I was a Pure Romance consultant and have 15-20k of inventory, vibrators, lingerie, lotions and more.... :P
I am looking to sell my inventory for 50% off.

My preference is The Hitachi Wand ( plug in ).... never lets me down and has the power ;)

Anna

@AnnaMooreSC
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:13 pm

Anna Moore wrote:Wendy
I was a Pure Romance consultant and have 15-20k of inventory, vibrators, lingerie, lotions and more.... :P
I am looking to sell my inventory for 50% off.

My preference is The Hitachi Wand ( plug in ).... never lets me down and has the power ;)

Anna

@AnnaMooreSC

Funny story.... I have a Hitachi that I have had for a really long time and you can tell it has hit its old age. It is the only toy I have really ever bonded with. I have had it for like 20 years. The motor sounds like an airplane is taking off in our bedroom because it is dying. I told my husband I am now at the point where I am afraid to use it. Hahaha.

That being said. I need to hit you up for some toys for photos and videos.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby SexyLady » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:36 am

Do you like toys?
SexyLady
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:58 am

SexyLady wrote:Do you like toys?

When I was younger and before I met my husband, I had a ton. But that was a really long time ago. About 15 plus years. He can make me cum like no one else and like no toy can. So I just don't use them anymore.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Dear Em SC1 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:54 am

I had a few suction cup toys but never found that they stuck to anything particularly well. And I found the soft flexible ones most frustrating as I could not simply back into them.

As others have mentioned the rabbit and the Hitachi are most excellent. I just got a new small wand which charges from my phone charger so no batteries to replace and no cord during use. Purchased it through Amazon with a gift card from an admirer.

Have fun shopping!

But what does everyone enjoy seeing??
Dear Em SC1
Charm

Postby sweetsexymama » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:44 pm

My favorite toy is my wand lately. Water proof. Rechargeable. Different settings.
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:49 pm

I love glass toys. We have a Dr.Johns near us. But I recommend going to a sex shop and looking at the toys. Some are bigger than you may think.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:19 pm

FoxyRose wrote:I love glass toys. We have a Dr.Johns near us. But I recommend going to a sex shop and looking at the toys. Some are bigger than you may think.

GIrl.....you should see the suction cup toy I got. It is much bigger than I thought.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:42 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:
FoxyRose wrote:I love glass toys. We have a Dr.Johns near us. But I recommend going to a sex shop and looking at the toys. Some are bigger than you may think.

GIrl.....you should see the suction cup toy I got. It is much bigger than I thought.

If it is like mine I can believe it.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby Redhotriannon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:03 pm

Glass toys are amazing because you can use a heating pad to warm them up before you use them. Super easy to clean.

I agree that going to a shop and looking at them in person is great. they may be cheaper on Amazon but i like to see what i am getting in person first.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:13 pm

I love my glass toys. I have never tried heating them. I need to make a trip to the sex shop in my area. I definitely think looking at them in person may help since I misjudged the size online of my suction cup dong. However, I took it like a champ this weekend in a video that is coming soon.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:07 am

I’m going to offer this to all you ladies. I offer to be your toy!!! You don’t even have to purchase me, you can just borrow me and I will be your toy!!! I will just sacrifice myself and be your toy! Just let me know when you need me!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby karoSC1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:52 pm

I have a lot of toys
but my rabbit is the absolute favorite ...
I think this Rabbit is driving you crazy.
Is it on Amazon, Wish, Orion ...
karoSC1
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:17 pm

Today's update has the purple suction cup dildo I purchased off Amazon! https://www.southern-charms2.com/wendymeadows/fotos791.htm
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:52 pm

Wendy
Sorry babe, hit me up, I have 20K of inventory that I am disposing of at 50% off.

The Hitachi is my fave too though I have a Gold Plated G2 that has no battery and feels amazing....

Anna

@AnnaMooresc
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby AbbyRoberts » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:25 am

I would only buy from top sellers and look at the ratings. If they get good ratings then it will be ok. But watch out and take a good look at size. Some take pictures and you think it would be a cock size dildo and then you will end up with a tiny one of 4 inches :)
Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

Custom movies UK D CH I F ESP
$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
http://www.southern-charms.com/abbyroberts/main.htm
Follow on twitter @AbbyRob13499287
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:25 am

I can't speak with any expertise on this matter but it has reminded me of something I saw on a charm's site many years ago (unfortunately I can't recall which charm - this was at least 10 years ago, if not longer). Anyway, there was (likely still is) some kit where a guy can take a cast of his cock and create a replica dildo from it. If you sent it to her she would use it in her photoset. I thought that was a neat idea although I never took advantage of the opportunity myself. If I had been creative I would have thought of taking a cast of some monster dildo and sent it to her to see what would have happened :P

Actually I just googled and apparently there are lots of these kits. You can make glow in the dark ones too. You can get anything on Amazon it seems :-)

When proof reading this post I originally mistyped "glow in the dark" as "flow in the dark". I expect there is a kit to make one like that too ;)
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Return to Topic Of The Day