Happy Mothers Day

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Happy Mothers Day

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Sun May 12, 2019 9:50 am

I want to wish a Happy Mothers Day to all the charms that are mothers, grandmothers, and will soon or one day be mothers.
Enough cannot be said about the love, devoting and passion that goes into being a mother, much less the sacrifice. It is a full time 24/7 job, with no breaks, no days off, and as some very great moms let me know, it is not a job that ever ends, not when the child leaves the house, marries, or has children. The title of mom even transcends death, as the Moms in heaven probably worry about us all kids still down here alive and kicking just as much ...

So Let's hear for the Moms of Southern Charms...… You are the best.....HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Re: Happy Mothers Day

Postby FoxyRose » Mon May 13, 2019 7:40 am

Thank you and I agree. I feel I worry more now that my child is living on her own than I did when she was at home.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Re: Happy Mothers Day

Postby Doris_Dawn » Wed May 15, 2019 5:10 am

Thank you very much for your lovely words!

Being a mother of four, I know how true your words are.

Two of my babies are on their own and the other two -the twins- will shortly be.
And I still worry, maybe too much, but I can't help it -all the time.

Three years ago, my mom went to heavens, and I can tell that she keeps her 'job' there too, watching on us.

The Mother is a Game changer.
Thank you again!! :YMHUG:
Doris Dawn,
Happily married cougar bunny and true amateur nude model.
Doris_Dawn
SC Fan

Return to Topic Of The Day