Summer love, hate or both?

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Re: Summer love, hate or both?

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:48 am

Love the summer, many more options to do different photo shoots. But a lot of rain and very chilly weather here until just recently. But I am making the most of it.

Sinfully Sxy One
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Postby VixenSC2 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:20 pm

We used to live in Yorkshire in the big city and hated summer, It was hot, no wind, noise of humans all over doing stuff, sticky, hot and sweaty. Now we live in the countryside in Norfolk, you can sit in the garden and hear nothing but wildlife and the occasional RAF jet that seems to like buzzing the house when they are bored. There is always a breeze even in the Hight of summer, and if it gets too hot you can just wonder onto the beach and stand in the sea.

So to answer the question, I used to hate summer and now I love it.

As a side note I am pale as a sheet of paper and turn into a lobster in seconds, so I usually stay in the shade or wear a big hat :d
VixenSC2
Charm

Postby vanillacreamSC1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:55 pm

Summer's great when the AC is on ;)
vanillacreamSC1
Charm

Postby Doris_Dawn » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:56 pm

Yes, exactly. Our was kinda broken till end of June. After fixing it, the air got cleaner, less humid and cooler. One evening I forgot myself drying my hair next to the AC. Had to live several days with clogged ears.
We have only one AC unit upstairs. Turns out that we need another one downstairs. Just to make summer even cooler. ;;)
Doris Dawn,
Happily married cougar bunny and true amateur nude model.
Doris_Dawn
SC Fan

Previous

Return to Topic Of The Day