Congratulations on England winning the Cricket World Cup

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Congratulations on England winning the Cricket World Cup

Postby Lacey Starr » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:36 am

Hi everyone, no doubt all my fans in the UK will know that England won the Cricket World Cup Final on Sunday, beating New Zealand in a very close match. Well done to the English team. In tribute to this great victory, which means that England uniquely across the World have won the Football/Soccer (1966), Rugby Union (2007) and Cricket World Cups, I shot yesterday a cricket themed photo update and video, which I am expecting will be available this cuming Friday on my photo and video SC sites. At this stage I am not going to say too much about what you will see in the photos and video other than to mention that a cricket bat handle makes an interesting toy!!! Luv lacey XXX :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Lacey Starr
Charm

Re: Congratulations on England winning the Cricket World Cup

Postby heels1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:34 am

Rugby was 2003.
Well done Lacey id love to help lube up that handle for you !
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Congratulations on England winning the Cricket World Cup

Postby Lacey Starr » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:24 am

Heels1, thanks for your message, I will keep to performing rather than recording sporting history, dates are not always my thing. Thanks for the offer to lube up my bat handle, but I don't think I will need your help, having squirted while doing another scene on the same shoot day. Lookout for me squirting in an up and cuming update. Luv Lacey XXX
Lacey Starr
Charm

Return to Topic Of The Day