Charms, what was your biggest photo shoot production?

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Charms, what was your biggest photo shoot production?

Postby Ms Frolicker » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:14 pm

All of us have done both simple and complex photo sets. Sometimes we drive a long distance to get to a special place or to shoot with another charm. Sometimes we rent really nice houses or hotel rooms and buy nice costumes. Sometimes we sneak in and take photos where no one would expect us to, almost like mounting a military operation, LOL. And then of course, sometimes we stand in the corner of our own living room and strip out of something we wore this time last year.

My point is, I bet all of use have a story or two about a shoot where you went above and beyond. One photographic event that you'd like to share with the fans on here. I think it's important for them to know that we not only "pull out all the stops" every once in a while, but that we actually enjoy doing it--Just for them!

So if you have time, tell your epic photo shoot story and maybe include an image from it. If you have a couple that you really like, do them all.
Last edited by Ms Frolicker on Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Re: Charms, what was your biggest photo shoot production

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:59 pm

When I lived in South Florida, I worked for a very popular hotel brand and got discounts on our brand hotels all the time. I had the opportunity to get a hotel room super cheap that was a suite in a nearby town. We get there and the hotel is in the middle of a mall that had been shut down. I couldn't resist shooting in the parking deck and by the graffiti littered doors of the defunct mall. I was constantly looking over my shoulder, especially since police and security kept driving by. We kept ducking into the stair wells of the parking garage so as not to get caught. It was very fun and we got a bunch of photo sets completed before we were caught and told not to be in the parking lot anymore.

wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Re: Charms, what was your biggest photo shoot production

Postby AbbyRoberts » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:10 am

Oh my biggest photo shoot was 7 years ago in Benalmadena Spain. I met SilverStallion who was also into producing movies but only for himself at that time. I lived there and he was on holiday. He came every day - 10 days in a row and as we became good friends he also stayed over the weekend.

We always went down to the paseo to enjoy our salad and then back to my place just by the sea. We have done over 15 hours moives. But the best thing of that story ist still to come hahahaha.

Be both lost in one week 1 stone of weight :d :d :d We still keep joking about the best diet plan on the planet. We are still best friends and will do some more filming End of September. I could loose an other 2-3 kilos again lol. I have uploaded here some of our movies and also pictures in the gallery. 10 days filming - what an awesome time that was.

Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

Custom movies UK D CH I F ESP
$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
http://www.southern-charms.com/abbyroberts/main.htm
Follow on twitter @AbbyRob13499287
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Re: Charms, what was your biggest photo shoot production?

Postby Ms Frolicker » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:23 pm

I'll share one of mine. My husband's father was in the service from 1939 through 1972. Part of that time he taught others how to drive tanks and tank destroyers. So, as you can image, my hubby has a thing for these war machines. We approached a museum that only operates two days a week about getting in there when they were closed and doing some photos. Tanks and Boobs, you have to love that combination. You'd be surprised how many organizations are open to their locations hosting pin-up style images as long as you keep the exposure to thongs and topless (and make a contribution to the museum, LOL), they are all in.

The day we shot, we had a nice couple help us get up on vehicles and move lights and fans around. The only issue we had was the location wasn't air conditioned and it was above 90 the entire day. We not only had time to shoot several sets, but we were able to stage a couple of interesting multiple exposure images. Here is one.

2018-06-18_120800_Merge_LR.JPG

2018-06-18_140632_110_LR.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:20 pm

Ms Frolicker wrote:I'll share one of mine ...

I probably shouldn't admit this, but when I saw the second picture I thought "Yum what a lovely pair of ... wait a minute, that's a Ferret Scout car!" Please forgive me Ms F ... you know I think you are gorgeous, but I am a hopeless nerd :-*
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby Ms Frolicker » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:03 pm

CrumblingPerv wrote:
Ms Frolicker wrote:I'll share one of mine ...

I probably shouldn't admit this, but when I saw the second picture I thought "Yum what a lovely pair of ... wait a minute, that's a Ferret Scout car!" Please forgive me Ms F ... you know I think you are gorgeous, but I am a hopeless nerd :-*

You're forgiven, I live with a few nerds, my husband and my sons. Since I rubbed my big sweaty tits all over this thing, I think I can claim ownership. So it's not only a Ferret Scout Car, it's MY Ferret Scout Car. If we ever decided to go again, I'll let you know and you can come with. ;;)
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:26 pm

Ms Frolicker wrote:Since I rubbed my big sweaty tits all over this thing, I think I can claim ownership.

This is a rather unconventional method of claiming ownership - but I wholeheartedly endorse it. It would make property law much more interesting :-)

Ms Frolicker wrote:If we ever decided to go again, I'll let you know and you can come with. ;;)

I like the sound of that offer!
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby vanillacreamSC1 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:54 pm

I'm kinda "plain Jane" and try to do as many photo/video shoots when in a hotel. I'm wondering if anyone has tried getting a photo shoot done at an open house ;;)
vanillacreamSC1
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:51 pm

vanillacreamSC1 wrote:I'm kinda "plain Jane" and try to do as many photo/video shoots when in a hotel. I'm wondering if anyone has tried getting a photo shoot done at an open house ;;)

Hmmm...Sounds like a fun, mission impossible, kind of set. It would have to be cell phone pics, because taking a bigger camera in might be suspicious. You could just strip...or you could have just put your outfit in your purse. Might have to try it.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:33 pm

We are always doing something fun and daring. One of the most exciting was shooting in the fire house when they were out on a call. Not knowing when they would be back or if any more firemen would walk in. Image

The scariest was when I shoot on the railroad tracks. We knew someone that gave us a window to shoot legally on the tracks. No train was to be on the tracks that day. As soon as we got done and I was getting dressed her comes a train.

Now this may change after next month when I fly out East.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:42 pm

FoxyRose wrote:We are always doing something fun and daring. One of the most exciting was shooting in the fire house when they were out on a call. Not knowing when they would be back or if any more firemen would walk in. Image

The scariest was when I shoot on the railroad tracks. We knew someone that gave us a window to shoot legally on the tracks. No train was to be on the tracks that day. As soon as we got done and I was getting dressed her comes a train.

Now this may change after next month when I fly out East.

Sounds like you've been daring with your baring! I especially like the train photo!
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby Dear Em SC1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:54 am

As anyone who has followed me knows I am quite a fan of outdoor photo shoots. So imagine my pleasure at finding this piece of construction equipment just readily available.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dear Em SC1
Charm

Postby Missy » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:01 am

I have tried one time to do an Outside Photo shot. I got Poison Ivy. In not a very fun place. It was very hard to come up with a reason. The kids kept on asking LOL. Last time for shooting in the woods.
Missy
Charm

Postby WyomingWyntersSC1 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:45 pm

My biggest photo shoot production was two falls ago...I rented two different suites at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas and spent a week shooting in each from morning until dinner time. They are some of my absolute favorite photo sets too!

Second biggest was way back when they had the bash in Texas out in the country...those sets turned out great as well.

xoxo
WyomingWyntersSC1
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:39 pm

Missy wrote:I have tried one time to do an Outside Photo shot. I got Poison Ivy. In not a very fun place. It was very hard to come up with a reason. The kids kept on asking LOL. Last time for shooting in the woods.

Oh no! That is awful!

I shoot outdoors in the woods all the time. But I am fortunate that my photographer forced me to take classes at a survival school to recognize good and bad plants in the woods.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:58 pm

Dear Em SC1 wrote:As anyone who has followed me knows I am quite a fan of outdoor photo shoots. So imagine my pleasure at finding this piece of construction equipment just readily available.

Construction equipment is definitely a favorite prop. They can't take it home every night and a lot of times it's left parked on the weekend too. Great photo!
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:00 am

Missy wrote:I have tried one time to do an Outside Photo shot. I got Poison Ivy. In not a very fun place. It was very hard to come up with a reason. The kids kept on asking LOL. Last time for shooting in the woods.

Fun story...now that it's over, but I've had poison ivy or oak a few times and it was terrible. You should definitely still give the woods another try sometime soon.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:03 am

WyomingWyntersSC1 wrote:My biggest photo shoot production was two falls ago...I rented two different suites at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas and spent a week shooting in each from morning until dinner time. They are some of my absolute favorite photo sets too!

Second biggest was way back when they had the bash in Texas out in the country...those sets turned out great as well.

xoxo

Now see, there's an excellent example of going above and beyond. Hotel and travel expenses are just some of the things Charms pay for to provide good content.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:38 pm

Ms Frolicker wrote:
WyomingWyntersSC1 wrote:My biggest photo shoot production was two falls ago...I rented two different suites at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas and spent a week shooting in each from morning until dinner time. They are some of my absolute favorite photo sets too!

xoxo

Now see, there's an excellent example of going above and beyond. Hotel and travel expenses are just some of the things Charms pay for to provide good content.

I usually take $100 - $200 a month from my sales and get a hotel room. It is easier than trying to pick up toys from my 9 year old. The last time I shot at home I rolled over and there was a hot wheel stuck to my ass. It left an imprint and I had to wait to finish the shoot so it didn't look odd.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Trina » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:22 pm

I tried doing an outdoor photo shoot but I live in northern Canada ( we have big mosquitoes ) I got some really nice pictures and
only lost a litre of blood. Thank god for Cali-mine lotion
Trina LeBlanc
Trina
SC Fan

Next

Return to Topic Of The Day