Bucket Lists of the Charms

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Bucket Lists of the Charms

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:55 pm

Serena the Queen of Sultriness , made a comment today about the new "Lion King" , not being on her bucket list. Which got me to wondering what would be on her bucket list, presuming she had one. So I thought I would ask all the charms about this. Do you have a bucket list? I think we Charm fans would love to know what is on your lists. What adventures do you to try, what places exotic or otherwise would you want to travel too, what foods or drink might be on your list? Perhaps you might fancy drinking a shot or two out of the navel of a Chippendale? So if your game in sharing, I think we'd all love to know where your bucket list might take you, what adventures you'd seek out, what things you might like to try, would be so very awesome to find out. Not only what might be on your list but also if there are any you've done. Can be or a sexual or nature or not. Could be wanting to join the mile high club, and then being lucky enough to scratch it off your list. Any Charms game to share their lists and desires with us?
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Re: Bucket Lists of the Charms

Postby Ms Frolicker » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:32 pm

I really want to see most of the US and Canada, I've never been west of Kansas City and I would love to tour all the famous national parks, swim in the Pacific ocean, tour Western Canada and Alaska and maybe vacation in Hawaii.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:31 pm

I have two huge things on my bucket list.

1) I want to help other caregivers of disabled veterans get the support they need. As well as my continued advocating for veteran suicide. I would like one day to see a difference and the #22 a day be reduced significantly and help other veterans navigate the broken VA system. It is something that is a passion of mine and something that I work on every day of my life currently.

2) I want to live in an RV and travel the US.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby VixenSC2 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:38 am

if there is something you want to do why not just do it rather than put it on a list to do later? ;;)
VixenSC2
Charm

Postby Dear Em SC1 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:07 am

Will be checking off two bucket list items next year with full passage of the Panama Canal and later in the year a trip to the Baltics.

Life is short - do the things important to you now.
Dear Em SC1
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:07 pm

VixenSC2 wrote:if there is something you want to do why not just do it rather than put it on a list to do later? ;;)

One of the things I am already doing and working on. The other I have to wait until my child is grown because no way am I living in an RV with a hyper boy child and homeschooling him. :)
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby vanillacreamSC1 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:22 pm

Never really thought of this "bucket list" thing but it sure does get me to think... I'll have to figure out and update ;-)
vanillacreamSC1
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:44 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:I have two huge things on my bucket list.

1) I want to help other caregivers of disabled veterans get the support they need. As well as my continued advocating for veteran suicide. I would like one day to see a difference and the #22 a day be reduced significantly and help other veterans navigate the broken VA system. It is something that is a passion of mine and something that I work on every day of my life currently.

2) I want to live in an RV and travel the US.

That is such a worthy cause and I know it is close to your heart. Sounds like you are already working on that bucket list item! Good for you!

I also want to travel in an RV around the US for a few years. I think this Charmed lifestyle is pretty primed for it... Imagine all the amazing shoots all over the country!

One day I'd love to see one of my favorite bands playing live at Red Rocks and also at The Gorge Amphitheater.

Travelling in general is something I have always loved and want to do more of. Specifically, I've always had Italy and Australia on my bucket list, but there is such a wonderful world out there to be explored and enjoyed. I just want to experience as much of it as I can!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:46 am

Dear Em SC1 wrote:Will be checking off two bucket list items next year with full passage of the Panama Canal and later in the year a trip to the Baltics.

Life is short - do the things important to you now.

So true! And such amazing places to visit! I hope you have amazing experiences!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:28 pm

Never really thought about this until now. Thanks. But one thing is we allowed our daughter to travel when she was in school. She went to 10 or so different countries and we would like to be able to travel. Not just around the US but around the world.

I would love to go on a cruise one day.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby sugarbabeSC3 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:01 pm

As you get older you realise that time just passes so quick, I want to do the States and Australia.
sugarbabeSC3
Charm

Postby WyomingWyntersSC1 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:04 pm

Most of the time if I want to do something or try something I just go ahead and do it!

This year I sold my house and bought a travel trailer and have travelled around my home area...its so much fun to live in different "neighborhoods" with different nature attractions and different amenities and go to grocery stores that carry different food items! I'm also looking to get a 2nd RV, a smaller motorhome, for traveling longer distances around the United States...first I will be going to New Mexico, Arizona and California.

BUT, that said I did think of some things I still want to do: get married a second time, spend a winter in my RV in the snow, spend a winter in my RV on the beach, try one of the rare tourquoise bannanas...that's what I've thought of so far xoxo :X :X :X

Snowflake Kisses,
Wyoming Wynters SC1
WyomingWyntersSC1
SC Fan

Postby Doris_Dawn » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:51 am

Let me think, out of the many piling up like crazy, discerning chores from pleasure, come the pleasurable ones:

1. Keeping up with gardening. Especially in spring, this is the most appealing and relaxing point - day in day out.

2. Working out and moving closer to a naturist lifestyle - small steps, necessary steps.

3. Travel? But of course - take me to the Moon, and beyond. ;;)
Doris Dawn,
Happily married cougar bunny and true amateur nude model.
Doris_Dawn
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:26 am

For sometime, years.........I've been a caretaker to several members of my family, ages 4-99, simultaneously..... which leaves me with very little free time. On top of my bucket list, has always been to have time to just slow down, and not have a million things to do on my daily "to do list".

It's so ironic and eyeopening……….. now that I have that time, due to this coronavirus and people are having to keep their distance from one another....that I miss that. My husband and I are keeping to ourselves during this time. We don't want to get sick, nor do we want to be potential spreaders making others sick.
My daily to do list has just about disappeared and instead of relishing and enjoying and relaxing with all my free time, I just can't stop looking forward to when this is all over and my life can go back to what it was.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Doris_Dawn » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:55 am

Major things are changing in the background. And we're all doing better staying at home during the epic.
The virus, as real as it may be, is also smoke on the water.
In a few weeks, maybe months, we'll be still here, freer and happier than we could now imagine.
As they say: The best is yet to come!!
Doris Dawn,
Happily married cougar bunny and true amateur nude model.
Doris_Dawn
SC Fan

Return to Topic Of The Day