Food pics

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Food pics

Postby GingerDDDelite » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:05 pm

Hi!! I’m new to the forum but have been a charm for over three years now. My updates are sometimes slow in cumming because I am afraid to make the members bored. What are people’s thoughts on shoots that involve food? Fun? Gross? Stupid? Hot as hell?
Xoxox
Gigner
GingerDDDelite
Charm

Re: Food pics

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:14 pm

I get a lot of requests for pics with food, I just rarely do it because it rarely happens that I remember to get the camera. I like to use plates of donuts, cookies, etc... maybe a large plate with different types of food. Stomach pics, belly patting, etc. Chocolate syrup is a favorite of some people.
That reminds me I need to do that soon. it has been a while. LOL...
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby Doris_Dawn » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:04 am

GingerDDDelite wrote:Hi!! I’m new to the forum but have been a charm for over three years now. My updates are sometimes slow in cumming because I am afraid to make the members bored. What are people’s thoughts on shoots that involve food? Fun? Gross? Stupid? Hot as hell?

Well, like with any other fetish, it depends.
When a fan would ask me to spread pudding on my belly and have hubby lick it clean -- kinda gross, but it's a fan request, so SOMEONE will get turned on by it!
Which is a good reason to post.

But when I wish to do food pics, then I'm cooking, or peeling, or baking, or getting a delicious dish ready. Now I'm the one in charge.

The real fun is to be yourself, be in charge, don't be afraid!! ;;)
Doris Dawn,
Happily married cougar bunny and true amateur nude model.
Doris_Dawn
SC Fan

Postby Redhotriannon » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:47 am

I think fans like to see us doing anything. Like most photo ideas. Put the idea in the rotation but don't get stuck on one type of photo if you want to have mass appeal.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby GingerDDDelite » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:36 pm

Thank you so much for your replies!! This helps a lot!
Xoxox
Gigner
GingerDDDelite
Charm

Postby SandraSC2 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:33 pm

Although this is something I would not do there is a huuuuuge market for it so I would give it a shot if you're willing to do it!! Why not?! I usually only do this in custom videos or pictures.
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby AbbyRoberts » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:49 am

GingerDDDelite wrote:Hi!! I’m new to the forum but have been a charm for over three years now. My updates are sometimes slow in cumming because I am afraid to make the members bored. What are people’s thoughts on shoots that involve food? Fun? Gross? Stupid? Hot as hell?

My fans always love the cucumber or carrot. And I've also done some messy custard and chocholate pudding on the titts. A great dessert.
Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

Custom movies UK D CH I F ESP
$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
http://www.southern-charms.com/abbyroberts/main.htm
Follow on twitter @AbbyRob13499287
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:55 pm

I do food a lot. I use it as a toy and get messy with it. It all depends on what you want to do. Don't do it if you are not comfortable with it. Yes there is a market for it but if it isn't for you don't do it. You have to find your niche.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby sweetsexymama » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:48 pm

It's pretty fun incorporating food. Getting all messy. Did a set with sinfully sxy one for my birthday. It was so funny. We laughed so hard and the mess we made.
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:42 pm

Doing a ‘food smorgasbord’ on my body and having people eat it off of me was a blast in West Palm Beach and I’d love to do it again!
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Return to Topic Of The Day