allergies ughhhhhh~~~

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

allergies ughhhhhh~~~

Postby alaya sc3 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:50 pm

ohhh my Lord, what a horrible allergy season we have been having in Florida!
I have been under the weater for a month now and still sound so goofy when I talk lol

cant taste anything due to nose being so stuffy (testing for covid almost daily now) to make sure
i do not give to the family but omg this is nuts!

anyone else suffering and have any home remedies?

be well
alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Re: allergies ughhhhhh~~~

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:50 am

Sorry to hear the allergies have you in a tizzy. I never had allergies until the fall of 2021, when I got hit hard. It was my old dusty and musty home. Would almost crawl out of my skin in the evenings, and it even caused stomach trouble. Took six months to figure that out. I told the doctor, I have no allergies, I even said I could snort pollen and not get nary a sneeze. Times have changed, this spring yes indeed like all my siblings now I have developed a grass and pollen allergy.

As for remedies, I've been told to take raw honey, the bee pollen in it can counteract the effects of the allergies. Seems to work to a small degree. Also had the suggestion given to me that dietry changes can help, eating a anti-inflammatory diet full of rich alkaline foods. So each day and it is disgusting to a small degree I drink about three ounces of sauerkraut and garlic juice. That seems to work again to a fair degree, but not as tasty as honey.

I hope the allergies leave you alone for that pretty nose of your's is far to precious to be stuffy all day and night.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Return to Topic Of The Day