Sex In Public Places

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Sex In Public Places

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Wed May 31, 2023 12:10 pm

Since I know I'm not the only one who likes sex in public places, I want to hear WHERE the most exciting places you've had sex in public are?

Mine:
  • A local monument/scenic lookout. I shot updates 2240 and 2249 there. The view was fantastic. He bent me over the informational plaque and I screamed as I came. Thankfully we also had a view of the parking lot and got dressed REAL FAST when a car pulled in.

• On a lifeguard chair at the beach... when I first did this in my early 20s I didn't live near a beach, I was just visiting, so I thought it was exhilarating! Now I live in Florida and I realize everyone does this LOL

• In an airplane bathroom. It was cramped and rushed, but we got it done. I blushed as I returned to my seat, convinced that everyone on the plane knew the naughty things I did in there... which made it so much hotter.

• In the backseat of a taxi... it wasn't full blown sex, but it was the first time I used a vibrator. It had just been bought for me and my partner and I were eager to give it a whirl. I KNOW the cabbie heard that thing (it was SO LOUD) but thankfully, kept driving.
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Re: Sex In Public Places

Postby Missy » Wed May 31, 2023 4:08 pm

Roof top in Chicago in the rain. It was not the tallest building.
Missy
Charm

Postby kinkykaySC2 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:31 am

Personally a big fan of parking garages!!! Kinda quaint but still public with a chance of being seen!!
kinkykaySC2
Charm

Postby tiffanypearl » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:49 pm

I gave several times head in a train even during night time in a plane :)
tiffanypearl
Charm

Postby martastyle » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:15 pm

Parking lots are wonderful for having sex. Also in a car wash. It's exciting to fuck while you're watching the washing process so they don't see you when it's finished.
And on the beach.... ummm
martastyle
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:33 pm

On the side of a road, while ontop the hood of a car, in broad daylight. Not alot of traffic on the road, but it led to Edwards AFB in California, so it was a used road. Thankfully we made it a quickie and were off the hood of the car before anyone drove by :d
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby BabyahSC4 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:48 am

I love the swimming pool! Mostly it is an underwater handjob, but I have been actually fucked too. It is soooo hard to act like there is nothing going on when you have a dick sliding into you, right?
BabyahSC4
Charm

Postby BabyahSC4 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:19 am

kinkykaySC2 wrote:Personally a big fan of parking garages!!! Kinda quaint but still public with a chance of being seen!!

And now they have so many cameras, so the security guys get to watch you do it! I just love being watched while I fuck !!!
BabyahSC4
Charm

Postby longjohn » Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:33 pm

On a hiking trail near the trailhead. My girlfriend had been sexually teasing me all afternoon, so I parked the car, and we walked a few yards down a trail. I bent her over with her hands on the trunk of a big tree and fucked her hard from behind. Think it was pretty quick, as I was very turned on at the time. Shortly after we put ourselves together after finishing, an older gentleman hiked by. We always wondered if he was waiting for us to finish, or was it just a fluke that he went by right after we finished.
longjohn
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:15 am

longjohn wrote:On a hiking trail near the trailhead. My girlfriend had been sexually teasing me all afternoon, so I parked the car, and we walked a few yards down a trail. I bent her over with her hands on the trunk of a big tree and fucked her hard from behind. Think it was pretty quick, as I was very turned on at the time. Shortly after we put ourselves together after finishing, an older gentleman hiked by. We always wondered if he was waiting for us to finish, or was it just a fluke that he went by right after we finished.

I would bet he was politely waiting for you to finish :d

I mean would YOU want to casually walk by someone fucking? Or would you just back off, watch and wait ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby rumersc4 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:27 pm

Okay so we have...

...my director's office when they were out one day at a prior job
...the beach in the water (who hasn't LOL)
...Several stair wells, inside and outside ones
...in the car at the drive in
...many parks while hiking
Rumer
...meant to be seen, not hidden...
https://www.southern-charms4.com/rumer/photos.htm
rumersc4
Charm

Return to Topic Of The Day