OUTERCOURSE - Yes, Not Intercourse!

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

OUTERCOURSE - Yes, Not Intercourse!

Postby BJMatureSC2 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:54 am

Have you tried it? Just TOUCHING????? No sticking ANYTHING, ANYWHERE! Just a whole lot of rubbing. Ummmmmmmmmmm.

Outercourse is an uninhibited and imaginative form of sex that offers some new discovery each time you try it. Because the focus is away from genital penetration, outercourse is more interested in exploring different senses, erogenous zones, and forms of touch. Outercourse is a sex of exploration, scents and caresses.
BJMatureSC2
Charm

Re: OUTERCOURSE - Yes, Not Intercourse!

Postby loke693 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:34 pm

Your outercourse would lead to intercourse. All that touching is going to make me want to…

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby BJMatureSC2 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:52 am

loke693 wrote:Your outercourse would lead to intercourse. All that touching is going to make me want to…

Loke

Tell me...........
BJMatureSC2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:30 pm

BJMatureSC2 wrote:
loke693 wrote:Your outercourse would lead to intercourse. All that touching is going to make me want to…

Loke

Tell me...........

Have intercourse!
loke693
SC Fan

Postby longjohn » Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:46 pm

Just curious if a titty fuck would qualify as "outercourse"? I've always been curious to try sliding in the groove between the butt cheeks (a butt fuck that isn't anal penetration). But again, not sure if this is the kind of thing you are getting at here.
longjohn
SC Fan

Postby kinkykaySC2 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:06 pm

Very intimate idea; exploring each other's body!! Touching/ feeling soft skin/ every curve!!
kinkykaySC2
Charm

Postby BJMatureSC2 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:42 pm

longjohn wrote:Just curious if a titty fuck would qualify as "outercourse"? I've always been curious to try sliding in the groove between the butt cheeks (a butt fuck that isn't anal penetration). But again, not sure if this is the kind of thing you are getting at here.

I would certainly think that falls into the category but it's not really for me to say. I just read it somewhere and thought it was an interesting subject to explore. And titty fucking and sliding in the grove of my butt cheeks sounds delightful, no matter how it's labeled.
BJMatureSC2
Charm

Postby BJMatureSC2 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:45 pm

kinkykaySC2 wrote:Very intimate idea; exploring each other's body!! Touching/ feeling soft skin/ every curve!!
I thnk it would be so fun to prepare for this experience - bubble bath, lotion, scented candles, music.......
BJMatureSC2
Charm

Postby longjohn » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:56 am

BJMatureSC2 wrote:
longjohn wrote:Just curious if a titty fuck would qualify as "outercourse"? I've always been curious to try sliding in the groove between the butt cheeks (a butt fuck that isn't anal penetration). But again, not sure if this is the kind of thing you are getting at here.

I would certainly think that falls into the category but it's not really for me to say. I just read it somewhere and thought it was an interesting subject to explore. And titty fucking and sliding in the grove of my butt cheeks sounds delightful, no matter how it's labeled.

I think titty fucking you would be a different experience from my past titty fucking. You have such huge hangers - it would be fun to wrap them around my hard cock in different ways. Do your boobs like attention?
longjohn
SC Fan

Postby martastyle » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:58 am

I suppose that at some point in our sexual life we have had a relationship of this type. There is no penetration but there is a lot of rubbing, a lot of caressing, a lot of exploration of the other's body and also our own. I think new sensations are discovered.
martastyle
Charm

Return to Topic Of The Day