The SC Christmas Party!

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

The SC Christmas Party!

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:14 am

Hello fans I've just returned from my office Christmas party (hic) so excuse my fuzzy typing haha
I was just thinking wouldn't it be great if we could have had a southern charms christmas party! soome kind of virtual gathering (i know time differences are tricky) but just a way of saying hi and happy chrisssstmases whops sorry-im sure my leyboard is drunk!
Maybe nest year!
Jussss a thought and I may regret it in the morning-whasss that? oh it is the morning oops I've been a naughty stop-out
Night night xx
Oohhhh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Re: The SC Christmas Party!

Postby ohalexSC22 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:44 pm

Your "fuzzy thinking" is just right Leather Temptress!! An SC Christmas "Office Party" would be all sorts of fun, piles of clothing on the floor and oh what a dirty mind I have.... ;;) :-* :X

set 1160.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Too much of a good thing can be WONderful...

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby 51thL0rd » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:45 am

Love this idea.
51thL0rd
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:37 am

ohalexSC22 wrote:Your "fuzzy thinking" is just right Leather Temptress!! An SC Christmas "Office Party" would be all sorts of fun, piles of clothing on the floor and oh what a dirty mind I have.... ;;) :-* :X

set 1160.jpg

Mmmmm me too! lol I guess thats why we get on so well lol xx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:40 am

51thL0rd wrote:Love this idea.

I'm glad you do Tony. I had actually completely forgotten about this post as I was genuinely drunk when I wrote it haha. But yes a great idea x
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby barj39 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:31 am

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:Hello fans I've just returned from my office Christmas party (hic) so excuse my fuzzy typing haha
I was just thinking wouldn't it be great if we could have had a southern charms christmas party! soome kind of virtual gathering (i know time differences are tricky) but just a way of saying hi and happy chrisssstmases whops sorry-im sure my leyboard is drunk!
Maybe nest year!
Jussss a thought and I may regret it in the morning-whasss that? oh it is the morning oops I've been a naughty stop-out
Night night xx
Oohhhh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! xx

Brilliant idea all you sexy and hot charms in one room :X :X :X
barj39
SC Fan

Return to Topic Of The Day