Charms photo contest......

Do you have suggestions for charms? For the Southern Charms website? For this forum? Post them here.

Charms photo contest......

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:58 pm

Just a suggestion, but I wonder how a monthly photo contest amongst the charms would be received, by charms and fans? The contests could be run monthly, and be themed. There could be holiday themes, like say at Christmas, dressing like Santa( minus the beard), or next to a decorated tree, or decorated like a tree. Or summer time themes, like washing the car, having a picnic, etc. There could be fetish themed contests, such as rubber, or corsets and girdles, etc. Southerncharms.com could entice the Charms by offering a cash prize. Say 3000 dollars for 1st place, 1250 for second, 750 for third. That would be 5K total. Then link the contest to the forum, where fans and charms could comment. Fans could vote once a day for free for as many charms as they liked in any contest, but to be fair only one per charm. Charms would be able to vote, for other charms but not themselves. To encourage fans, every month, five fans could be picked at random from voting, and receive a free set of from any one charm f their choice that participated in the contest. Again just a suggestion......
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Re: Charms photo contest......

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:43 am

I remember contests over the past 17 years since I became a charm.
Not on SC, but other type of contests. To many ways for people to beat the system.

All depends on how many friends and people one knows that will vote each day. Doesn't
mean that the charm that does the best photos, put in the most work and effort to
do the set would even come close. I remember way back, people would have access to
many different computers and would vote 4 or 5 times a day. I don't know if there is a way
that it can be kept from things like that from happening. One Vote per contest maybe.
I still cannot think how it could be done and preventing same person from voting numerous
times to be fair. As far as contest amount winnings. Maybe something like $400 for first.
Then there is also making charm rules that a minimum of photo sets are done per month.
So a charm that does one or two sets a month cannot go into contests. There has to be so
many rules set up to make it fair and equal. Some charms update everyday and every charms
has a different amount of photos in there sets. Just things I thought about. I am sure others
have suggestions also.
Hugs
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:38 pm

The problem with contests is that they can be very bias... as in who can get the most people to respond... although they are fun. I remember the great Charm hunt back in 2006, I really enjoyed that, but talked to some of the charms involved, and it was a lot more work, so getting the pay off may be difficult. If you have a cash prize, where does that come from? I can't imagine with membership prices where they are that SC has money to burn figuratively... but it would be cool to get more recognition for some of the charms that put so much time and effort in!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:44 pm

Maybe we can figure out how to have a contest here on the fan forum. We did it once, several years ago.
But maybe we can do it bigger and better?
Let me put my thinking cap on.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:07 am

I understand the valid points made regarding my suggestion, which was a bit of thinking from left field. I have often looked at certain charms, and wished they might pose as others do, in their style, dress etc. Not that they do, but I think if a charm ever gets in a rut as to what to wear, or pose, or create a theme, I think the best thing they might do is look at other charms and their photo posts. When I spoke of a "contest" I meant here in the FORUM. Was a suggestion to boost both charm and fan interest in such. One would of course have to be a member of the forum to participate, and thus increase foot traffic as they say.

I am sure there might be logistical problems with voting etc. Still when I log in , it is recorded and tells I am here and when here last. Would not be difficult to restrict voting to once a day for one or two persons( sometimes there is no way just to settle on one). I was not thinking a whole set devoted to a contest, rather a single photo. Could be new, or from the past. As for the "prizes" would not have to be pricey, but if you know negotiations, you start high.....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby AbbyRoberts » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:15 am

Alexus Lin SC1 wrote:I remember contests over the past 17 years since I became a charm.
Not on SC, but other type of contests. To many ways for people to beat the system.

All depends on how many friends and people one knows that will vote each day. Doesn't
mean that the charm that does the best photos, put in the most work and effort to
do the set would even come close. ......
Hugs

I am totally with you. I have 33k followers on twitter. I was participating in the youkandy awards 2017/18. That was the most stressfull time I've ever experienced. Daily several tweets, trying to get men to vote, sending some free pictures, replying to thousands of men just to thank them for daily votes and me just turning nuts. Ok, I did win several prices and won 1st place in the awards Febrauary 2018 but what was the outcome of the whole awards? I was totally stressed, my belly was turning nuts, My account did showed $1500 more income in that month but the site went down two month later! I had over 500 moives online and thousands of pictures - all gone.

They went offline with all the earned cash from the previous month. We lost all our cash from the sales too. I knew that would happen, as if you do the bookkeeping it is just not possible for a site to get earinings out of those kind of awards. You suggest 3k for place 1. Giving 5k out for a contest not getting more sales and doing content? For what?

There were many girls participating but not uploading movies nor galleries. They were just chasing the awards cash. For just getting men to vote for them not doing any sales. That is the best way to bankruptcy for any site as youkandy did.

The Bonus here of the Charms is much better for all of us. Men get more pictures and movies to see - the Charms have more income not only through the bonus but also because of being active doing new content - and the site earns too and get's more genuine traffic also of new buyers. And last but not least I end up less stressed and having more fund doing the 15 galleries a month and min. 5 moives, tweeting to get new fans and being their number one :-) Love it :X
Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

Custom movies UK D CH I F ESP
$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
http://www.southern-charms.com/abbyroberts/main.htm
Follow on twitter @AbbyRob13499287
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Postby Autumn SC1 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:56 pm

I think just running a contest here... not for prizes but just for fun. It would definitely get more traffic to the board if we advertised the "fun" contest on our twitters etc.
Autumn SC1
Charm

Postby loke693 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Personally, I think some sort of contest on the Fan Box would be a good way to get people back, get more Charms involved and potentially spark more people to come, see what is going on and purchase memberships. I'm not exactly sure what could be done, how it could be done, but I also don't think that it should be to stressful, to time consuming, to difficult for the Charms to participate and for the fans to come and vote. I think maybe there could/should be small prizes for both the Charms and the fans. Again, nothing to excessive, but something for participating, voting, helping out. Not to mention, something that is fair to all!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby Miss Treat SC1 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:48 pm

loke693 wrote:Personally, I think some sort of contest on the Fan Box would be a good way to get people back, get more Charms involved and potentially spark more people to come, see what is going on and purchase memberships. I'm not exactly sure what could be done, how it could be done, but I also don't think that it should be to stressful, to time consuming, to difficult for the Charms to participate and for the fans to come and vote. I think maybe there could/should be small prizes for both the Charms and the fans. Again, nothing to excessive, but something for participating, voting, helping out. Not to mention, something that is fair to all!!!

Loke

I like this idea.

It's such a shame that we have this wonderful Fan Box and it is used very little.
By either fans or Charms.

I'd be on a lot more if there was more action here!!

But like, right now... I'm the only person logged on!
ImageAdult Image Hosting

Anything you CAN do OR DREAM you can, Begin it, Boldness has Genius, Power & Magic in it! 'Goethe'
Miss Treat SC1
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:10 pm

I'm putting together a contest.

See this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=31070
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:20 am

Prize would be a "TIP" from me using the tip feature on the winning charms site.

I would also add that the fans could VOLUNTARILY tip the participating charms using that same feature, if they so choose.

Tip would be guaranteed from me, dollar amount to be determined, but I can't guarantee that any charm would receive tips from fans. That would be up to them and not a voting requirement of fans.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to Suggestions