I need advice for posting videos

Do you have suggestions for charms? For the Southern Charms website? For this forum? Post them here.

I need advice for posting videos

Postby GingerDDDelite » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:16 pm

Hello, I am not sure if this is the right chat thread for this question (if there is a better place, please kindly redirect me! Thank you! :X) I would love to start posting videos to my site (and I'm fairly certain my fans would love it, too!) but I am really confused on how to go about this. I am very technically challenged, we can say. This is what I've got: an iPhone 10XR (it has iMovie, but I'm not very good with editing) and an HP Stream laptop computer. Somewhere, I have a digital camera, too. I also cannot figure out how to add RF music to my videos. There are instructions in our handbook, but I am so overwhelmed and would really love some gentle, slow lovema...I mean, advice on how to make videos and post them. Thank you so much!
Xoxox
Gigner
GingerDDDelite
Charm

Re: I need advice for posting videos

Postby becky sue » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:41 am

Hi Ginger,
I use my cell phone and the video editing software that came with my computer. It's been a process to learn how to do it. The first few videos I posted were sideways! I haven't figured out music yet either, but it I have had nice comments that the fans like to hear my voice and the natural sounds in the room. Music may not be necessary. Any other questions, I'm happy to help you.
becky sue
Charm

Return to Suggestions