Poll about Free Side Nudity

Make them, Reply to them. Any subject, this is for fun.

Does nudity on the free side photos influence your charm subscriptions?

I'm more likely to subscribe to a charm who teases more and shows less. I'll subscribe to a charm just to see what she looks like naked.
16%
No, the amount of skin a charm shows on free images has no influence on whether I purchase her update or not.
43%
I have favorite charms that show a lot that I will probably never subscribe to because their free photos are stimulating enough.
16%
I don't subscribe to charms unless I have a really good idea what they look like naked.
24%

Total votes : 37

Poll about Free Side Nudity

Postby Ms Frolicker » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:28 pm

OK, I'm just curious about this one. In the old days of Southern Charms the free side photos were very chaste. Now our rules are fairly liberal and there is a lot that we can show you guys on the free side. This of course makes me (and I'm sure other charms) wonder what the right amount of exposure is. I'd appreciate your honest answer and of course if you guys or any charms want to elaborate on this topic, feel free.
Last edited by Ms Frolicker on Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Re: Poll about Free Side Nudity

Postby CrumblingPerv » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:47 pm

I remember when the rules were relaxed on the free side ... I was like "wait a minute, I can see her hoo-ha" @-) In all seriousness though, and I can only speak for myself here, I don't think that it has made much of a difference. I really like the energy and enthusiasm that comes out of your photos and videos, for example. That sort of consideration is going to influence me more than how much of your undoubtedly gorgeous body is on view.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby RavenCharm » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:21 am

Personally I like to tease as much as I can on the free side but will never show any nudity on it. I want people to become members to see the rest. If I gave it al away for free then why would they subscribe, just my thought.
Also th thoughts of my photographer who has been the photographer for many Charms now.
RavenCharm
Charm

Postby snowfan » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:26 pm

Its all about balance. A nude, or close to it, on free is great. Having all clothed as free and all nude as pay is bad.

Nude is all the same, mostly, for me. Love seeing lots of clothes in pay area as well.
snowfan
SC Fan

Postby Ms Frolicker » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:50 am

snowfan wrote:Its all about balance. A nude, or close to it, on free is great. Having all clothed as free and all nude as pay is bad.

Nude is all the same, mostly, for me. Love seeing lots of clothes in pay area as well.

Snowfan, thanks for your input. I sometimes have shots on the club side where I am fully clothed and I often wondered if members got mad if every single image on the pay side didn't show at least some nudity. Your statement, though specific to you, makes me feel a bit better about putting clothed shots on the club side.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby 51thL0rd » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:06 pm

RavenCharm wrote:Personally I like to tease as much as I can on the free side but will never show any nudity on it. I want people to become members to see the rest. If I gave it al away for free then why would they subscribe, just my thought.
Also th thoughts of my photographer who has been the photographer for many Charms now.

Ohh and what a tease you hare Miss Raven!
51thL0rd
SC Fan

Postby bustyblueeyesSC1 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:14 pm

I do try not to gave anything showing but every once in a while I throw a curve ball and show more. It's usually a hit and miss I guess you can call it.
Xoxoxo
Busty Blue Eyes
bustyblueeyesSC1
Charm

Postby Redhotriannon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:13 pm

I think the key is variety. Nudity doesn't need to be there every time, but perk their interest occasionally.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby VixenSC2 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:22 pm

I find people sign up because of the charm, not what she posts in the free area, its the style and person they follow and enjoy the content of, so any difference it makes little effect on sales, if any its in very small numbers. People will not pay money just to see a lady's bits, its for the lady, you can get pics of bits anywhere. :d
VixenSC2
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:54 am

Looks like we're really mixed on this subject, but I kind of expected that. I seem to put nipple in every update and lately when I've been doing video updates, every still image has something showing.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby Trina » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:39 am

My sale greatly improved when the rules were relaxed, the more I showed the more sales I had, especially out of Europe, So the way
I see it you can see what I will show them what I have for free but if you want to see what I do with it then buy a membership
Trina
SC Fan

Postby Ms Frolicker » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:55 pm

Trina wrote:My sale greatly improved when the rules were relaxed, the more I showed the more sales I had, especially out of Europe, So the way
I see it you can see what I will show them what I have for free but if you want to see what I do with it then buy a membership

Interesting take Trina - So let them see the goods because it will let them know the membership stuff is going to be even hotter.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby ticklememelli » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:34 pm

Great poll. I have been questioning this myself. October may yield a change up. Thank you!
Hugz n Kisses
Melli
http://www.ticklememelli.com
ticklememelli@gmail.com
Tweet @ticklememellisc3
ticklememelli
SC Fan

Postby Doris_Dawn » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:05 pm

VixenSC2 wrote:I find people sign up because of the charm, not what she posts in the free area, its the style and person they follow and enjoy the content of, so any difference it makes little effect on sales, if any its in very small numbers. People will not pay money just to see a lady's bits, its for the lady, you can get pics of bits anywhere. :d

Totally agree here. It's all about the Charms. ;;)
Doris Dawn,
Happily married cougar bunny and true amateur nude model.
Doris_Dawn
SC Fan

Postby PetraDaniels » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:55 pm

be either Raven... i do not like seeing the money shot
i have strong opinions about free nudity
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby GemmaG » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:29 pm

I try to show a bit of everything that is in that particular update... Like if there are feet pics, topless tease and ass pics in the update I try to post one of each... You never know what will catch someone's eye..
VIsit my site at GemmaCharms.com
follow me on social media @PrincessMilf
GemmaG
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:24 pm

GemmaG wrote:I try to show a bit of everything that is in that particular update... Like if there are feet pics, topless tease and ass pics in the update I try to post one of each... You never know what will catch someone's eye..

That's how I do it too.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby MissBorboletaSC3 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:58 pm

GemmaG wrote:I try to show a bit of everything that is in that particular update... Like if there are feet pics, topless tease and ass pics in the update I try to post one of each... You never know what will catch someone's eye..

That's a great point. I'm going to get better about that in the future so I can show variety.
MissBorboletaSC3
SC Fan

Postby AbsoluteMilf » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:44 pm

bustyblueeyesSC1 wrote:I do try not to gave anything showing but every once in a while I throw a curve ball and show more. It's usually a hit and miss I guess you can call it.

That's what I like to do too!! Once there was a bunch of fully nude photos posted in my free that were supposed to be in pay. I got a bunch of emails about how great it was but my sales didn't change :-\
AbsoluteMilf
Charm

Return to Polls