Older or newer?

Make them, Reply to them. Any subject, this is for fun.

Do you prefer your favorite charms older sets, 5 or more years old, or newer sets?

Older
50%
Newer
50%

Total votes : 10

Older or newer?

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:55 pm

When you are a member of a charms site who has LOTS of updates, do you prefer her new sets or older sets?
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Older or newer?

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:38 am

Not fair, trick question....lol
No answer is right and could offend any charm. I like the charms in the now, but always good to be able to go back and enjoy the past with them. What I am amazed by is how the charms that have been on for a fair number of years, without a doubt seem to age gracefully and become in certain ways more and more beautiful. No charm should ever think twice about sharing photos from their early days again, or updating current pics, even after 5-10 or more years. Your all beautiful
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:13 pm

DDDVIOAUS wrote:Not fair, trick question....lol
No answer is right and could offend any charm. I like the charms in the now, but always good to be able to go back and enjoy the past with them. What I am amazed by is how the charms that have been on for a fair number of years, without a doubt seem to age gracefully and become in certain ways more and more beautiful. No charm should ever think twice about sharing photos from their early days again, or updating current pics, even after 5-10 or more years. Your all beautiful

Awww, such a great response :X

I guess what I was interested in is that I know in my case, after nearly 15 years and almost 1300 regular updates, I often wonder how many of my members go back to my old updates. Mainly because I was so different then. I was shy and self conscious and wasn't really that "all knowing" about different fetish stuff. And of course, I was younger, and thinner...……

So I guess there's good in both.

Although I'm not shy anymore, and I have a lot more confidence now than I did then, I think it allows me to have more fun being kinky and experimenting with different fetish stuff.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:34 pm

I agree, that was/is a trick question. I think that the older pics are good to see how much if any the ladies have changed over the years, but I like the current because the camera quality from years ago is no where near what we have today. Something I've seen with many of the charms (yourself included Serena), is that many of them have been sexy, beautiful, HOT a long time. They were hot then and they are still hot today!!! Many aren't aging (which I don't like because I've aged so much since becoming a fan of SC). All of the ladies that have been around for a while, are still doing it and doing it well. SC has truly employeed/have working with them, some of the most gorgeous woman I've come across, from many parts of the world. All are beautiful, all are sexy and I appreciate them doing what they do. Thank you, for what you do, no thank you Serena for giving us this trick question that depending on how we answer, might get us in trouble (LOL)!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:53 am

loke693 wrote:I agree, that was/is a trick question. I think that the older pics are good to see how much if any the ladies have changed over the years, but I like the current because the camera quality from years ago is no where near what we have today. Something I've seen with many of the charms (yourself included Serena), is that many of them have been sexy, beautiful, HOT a long time. They were hot then and they are still hot today!!! Many aren't aging (which I don't like because I've aged so much since becoming a fan of SC). All of the ladies that have been around for a while, are still doing it and doing it well. SC has truly employeed/have working with them, some of the most gorgeous woman I've come across, from many parts of the world. All are beautiful, all are sexy and I appreciate them doing what they do. Thank you, for what you do, no thank you Serena for giving us this trick question that depending on how we answer, might get us in trouble (LOL)!!!

Loke

Loke, you could never get in trouble with me ;) And you are right about the camera quality.....I didn't even think of that. Just in the time I've been here, the camera quality has vastly improved. Besides the technical stuff, I've also learned so much over the years about lighting which also adds to improved photo quality :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby gman36 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:54 am

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:When you are a member of a charms site who has LOTS of updates, do you prefer her new sets or older sets?

With you, I'd have to say newer, just because you continue to look more amazing as you get older. And I love your older stuff too, obviously, since I've been a member on and off for over 12 years.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:09 am

I've got to agree, both as well!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby CrumblingPerv » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:18 am

Some good points here. I'd like to echo about the technology point - perhaps I am spoiled now but the graininess of older pictures is more prominent. But that is a separate issue than about the content.

I've seen most scenarios in the charms I have subscribed to over the years - with some the earlier content is better, some improve with time and some maintain the same all the way. But this is all relative stuff - all of the content is usually top notch. The variation usually comes from the model developing a different or more nuanced style as they build their body of work and spread their wings a bit more. I actually enjoy seeing the ladies grow in confidence and define their style across the entirety of their content as much as i enjoy what is in the individual sets themselves.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby dogslife4me2003 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:39 pm

For a lot of charms, they felt more wife-material and approachable than their later sets. Simple yet elegant. Not constant post with thongs or less. They didn't try so hard to be sexy.
Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone, but some of my more favorite Charms, their earlier sets are my favorite. I won't name names :)
Charms: Please wear more Hanes Her Way Nylon panties in photos please! Thank you for sharing yourselves with us!
dogslife4me2003
SC Fan

Return to Polls