What Color?

Make them, Reply to them. Any subject, this is for fun.

What color of lip stick do you guys like?

Red
70%
Mauve
No votes
Glossy
20%
Black
No votes
Other Color
10%

Total votes : 10

What Color?

Postby FoxyRose » Mon May 06, 2019 1:34 pm

What color of lip stick do you guys like?
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Re: What Color?

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue May 07, 2019 9:12 am

FoxyRose wrote:What color of lip stick do you guys like?

For me it is not the color of lipstick, but rather does her lipstick match the lady. Some skintones are just not meant for a deep and rosey red lipstick. I have been with a lot women in my too many years, that have in the terms of lipstick run the gamut of shades and back again. From the frosty or glossy pink, of youth, to now the plumish or deep coral, and darkish hues of today. I do enjoy a woman who experiments in her makeup choices as much as someone who has a particular style, and shading. Always disconserting for me, is a greenish or dullish blue lipstick. Not sure why the green, but the dull light blue I have seen takes me back to the days of my youth working in a morgue. I look over the lovely ladies on SC, and the vast majority have perfected their makeup choices. Violetta is one charm who looks beautiful in any color and shade. There are many more, I just use her as an example. I dated a lady who was big in the beauty biz, and she told me once there are over 200 shades of red lipstick, and any woman care wear red, once she finds her shading and tone based on her lips, skin, and personality. In short, I couldn't vote, for there was no "All of the above" button.......
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby FoxyRose » Tue May 07, 2019 9:46 am

DDDVIOAUS wrote:
FoxyRose wrote:What color of lip stick do you guys like?

For me it is not the color of lipstick, but rather does her lipstick match the lady. Some skintones are just not meant for a deep and rosey red lipstick. I have been with a lot women in my too many years, that have in the terms of lipstick run the gamut of shades and back again. From the frosty or glossy pink, of youth, to now the plumish or deep coral, and darkish hues of today. I do enjoy a woman who experiments in her makeup choices as much as someone who has a particular style, and shading. Always disconserting for me, is a greenish or dullish blue lipstick. Not sure why the green, but the dull light blue I have seen takes me back to the days of my youth working in a morgue. I look over the lovely ladies on SC, and the vast majority have perfected their makeup choices. Violetta is one charm who looks beautiful in any color and shade. There are many more, I just use her as an example. I dated a lady who was big in the beauty biz, and she told me once there are over 200 shades of red lipstick, and any woman care wear red, once she finds her shading and tone based on her lips, skin, and personality. In short, I couldn't vote, for there was no "All of the above" button.......

I agree. You have to find the color that matches your skin tone. I have found the colors that look good on me. They are my go to every time. But there are times I play around. I think it also depends on my set and my outfit if it works will or not.
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Tue May 07, 2019 4:50 pm

bull wrote:I love glossy lips. Lip gloss over any color. Looks so hot. I love all the colors Ive seen on you. You are beautiful!

This helps me out so much on my video idea. Thank you
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Return to Polls