Should I pierce my nipples?

Make them, Reply to them. Any subject, this is for fun.

Should I pierce my nipples? Vote for the two statements that come closest to your opinion

Hell No, I don't like pierced nipples on anyone.
22%
Yes, I love pierced nipples on everyone, I've never seen a woman who was less attractive with pierced nipples.
17%
I think you would look great with pierced nipples
11%
On you, I don't think pierced nipples are a good look
6%
I think discovering that a model has pierced nipples is very erotic.
6%
Nipple piercings don't add or detract from a model's sexiness
33%
I have been disappointed to see a woman strip and find out she has piercings
6%
I look specifically for models with pierced nipples
No votes

Total votes : 18

Should I pierce my nipples?

Postby Ms Frolicker » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 pm

I'm currently "thinking" about getting my nipples pierced. I'm on the fence and since MOST of the people that will see my piercings are SC fans, I thought, why not run a poll.

If anyone has any experiences or opinions to add, please feel free to do more than vote!

20190511_232658_141-Edit_LR.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Re: Should I pierce my nipples?

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:02 pm

ouch!!!! :d
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby sweetsexymama » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:43 pm

I've got mine pierced. For me personally it didn't bug me to get done.
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:12 pm

I sort of have two answers to this. The first is specific to your question Ms F, which is whether you should get them pierced or not. Speaking from the perspective of a fan/viewer, pierced nipples neither draw me nor drive me away. So I am neutral really. You already look gorgeous.

The second "answer" is more of a general (and self indulgent one) based on what I would feel about partner who is pierced (which is obviously not the case here with you). I've never been with a lady with pierced nipples ... like most guys I am sure, I really enjoy performing kissing, sucking, tongue flicking and some gentle nibbling on them. I'm not sure how that would feel with piercings ... I guess it might depend on the type (e.g. bars, rings etc). I suspect though i would prefer no foreign objects being involved with that particular pleasure. But as I said, this rambling isn't directly relevant to your question but nevertheless I like to type a lot of crap sometimes.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby GemmaG » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:51 pm

I've been thinking about it too. I'm leaning towards no but my husband keeps pushing for it.... I am very afraid it may scar. I've seen someone who had scar tissue, just naturally, not from a bad piercer & it can get real ugly
VIsit my site at GemmaCharms.com
follow me on social media @PrincessMilf
GemmaG
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:42 am

I have mine done. This is the second time I have gotten them pierced. But I will say if you want to do them do them because you want too. Not because someone wants you too. You are the one that has to live with them. I will say if you have sensitive nipples around that time of month it makes them worse. There are months that my nipples are so hard they hurt. But on the other hand, they make it easier to pull on but they do get caught in things.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:54 am

I am in the camp of that it does not detract or enhance the beauty of a woman. I think it would be awful that a tiny piece or two of metal (or what have you) could add or detract from the beauty of a woman.
Last year I wrote this about your fine self in ''The Twelve Charms of Christmas" Ms. Frolicker … Such a Statuesque seductress a ravishing beauty with haunting eyes that burn into your soul. Her hair like Scarlet ringlets, frame her cheeks.
in a ruddy glow. An alluring smile that paints a glorious panorama across her sweetly "angel kissed" face. No mere mortal could resist her charms.

How could a beauty such as that be less of a goddess by having a piercing? I know several ladies who have done breast piercing, and most seem happy with having done so. One lady waited until she was in her late 50's and after her husband passed. She had seen someone with a piercing and always wanted to do it, but waited for fear she would offend her husband. She said if she knew how bold, self confident and sexy it has made her feel as a granny, she would have done it in her 20's.

All I say is that make sure if you do it, you will be doing it for you......
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby Ms Frolicker » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:49 am

DDDVIOAUS wrote:I am in the camp of that it does not detract or enhance the beauty of a woman. I think it would be awful that a tiny piece or two of metal (or what have you) could add or detract from the beauty of a woman.
Last year I wrote this about your fine self in ''The Twelve Charms of Christmas" Ms. Frolicker … Such a Statuesque seductress a ravishing beauty with haunting eyes that burn into your soul. Her hair like Scarlet ringlets, frame her cheeks.
in a ruddy glow. An alluring smile that paints a glorious panorama across her sweetly "angel kissed" face. No mere mortal could resist her charms.

How could a beauty such as that be less of a goddess by having a piercing? I know several ladies who have done breast piercing, and most seem happy with having done so. One lady waited until she was in her late 50's and after her husband passed. She had seen someone with a piercing and always wanted to do it, but waited for fear she would offend her husband. She said if she knew how bold, self confident and sexy it has made her feel as a granny, she would have done it in her 20's.

All I say is that make sure if you do it, you will be doing it for you......

What sweet and sexy, sentiment. Thank you!
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:52 am

FoxyRose wrote:I have mine done. This is the second time I have gotten them pierced. But I will say if you want to do them do them because you want too. Not because someone wants you too. You are the one that has to live with them. I will say if you have sensitive nipples around that time of month it makes them worse. There are months that my nipples are so hard they hurt. But on the other hand, they make it easier to pull on but they do get caught in things.

Foxy,

Great advice. I have heard that they can take months to heal. What was your experience with how quickly you could really play rough with them?
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Ms Frolicker wrote:
FoxyRose wrote:I have mine done. This is the second time I have gotten them pierced. But I will say if you want to do them do them because you want too. Not because someone wants you too. You are the one that has to live with them. I will say if you have sensitive nipples around that time of month it makes them worse. There are months that my nipples are so hard they hurt. But on the other hand, they make it easier to pull on but they do get caught in things.

Foxy,

Great advice. I have heard that they can take months to heal. What was your experience with how quickly you could really play rough with them?

The first time I think it was around 6 weeks to heal. But I was fine playing with them. Just not pulling hard on them. The second time I got them done was different cause they went through scar tissue. But they seems to heel faster.
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby Redhotriannon » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:37 pm

Lol this is how i am thinking about your decision.....

Does your guy like to nibble or bite? I would say it could interfere with that fun.

If he is more about sucking and licking it could definitely enhance.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby CrumblingPerv » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:09 pm

So Ms F, any closer to deciding whether you will or won't?
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby cali black » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:18 am

I LOVE mine, I have had them pierced twice now. Took them out for breast feeding, then had them re done once I was done breast feeding.

First time was 16G
Second time 12G
Treat Me Like A LADY `~` Fuck Me Like A SLUT!
cali black
Charm

Postby cali black » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:21 am

Redhotriannon wrote:Lol this is how i am thinking about your decision.....

Does your guy like to nibble or bite? I would say it could interfere with that fun.

I disagree, I love rough nipple play. You can suck, lick, bite, or pull on mine. The barbell gives your teeth something to grab onto!!
Treat Me Like A LADY `~` Fuck Me Like A SLUT!
cali black
Charm

Postby KaliGold » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:43 pm

I say go for it. I love mine!!!
KaliGold
SC Fan

Postby FoxyRose » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:12 pm

Redhotriannon wrote:Lol this is how i am thinking about your decision.....

In my opinion they actually enhance the play. Mine can be pulled squished and want not. It actually gives something for them to grab onto
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:09 pm

I want to thank everyone for their input and their votes on this. I'm still deciding.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Return to Polls