Which charms wardrobe....

Make them, Reply to them. Any subject, this is for fun.

Which charms wardrobe....

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:05 pm

Ok...this question is for fans and Charms.....regardless of sizing... For Charms....Which other Charms wardrobe, would you love to borrow to wear in your shoots and or your personal life? For fans...think your favorite Charm(s), which Charms wardrobe would you love seeing her in?
What two Charms would you like to see switch wardrobes for a shoot?

I think Alaya, Sultry Serena, Just Me, Italian lace, Texas Elegance, Raven and Austin have fabulous wardrobes, and that is just to name 7....I could add 35 more easily

Would love to see Serena and Just Me, switch for a shoot, as well as Alaya and Decadence. Or Petra Daniels and Serena, Raven and Alaya, Katty, and Kylee, the combinations are endless... How about Sugar Babe and Serena?

For the fans...if you could pick the wardrobe for any charm for a month who would it be? …..
I hope Heels comments....I would love his take on whose footwear he would switch....I admire his dedication to heels....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Re: Which charms wardrobe....

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:09 pm

I'm definitely gonna see about finding similar outfits of those beautiful ladies, they are all classy and overflowing with sexappeal...…..Keep watching sweetie...….I'll do a few updates for you :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby heels1 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:25 am

This is easy for me, i want all the charms to dress like Sultry Serena and Naughty Alaya, nobody does slutty glam like Serena, and nobody does heels like Alaya!!
i love the fantasy of seeing other charms raid the wardrobe x
heels1
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:08 am

Thanks for the reply Heels...I agree with you on both counts. I love the fashion of the charms and Serena is one of the best as is Alaya.. I defer to you on footwear, you know so much more and appreciate it so much better. Could be said that you are indeed the SC resident Aficionado of Footwear. Thank you again for your input
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Return to Polls