Love jeans?

Make them, Reply to them. Any subject, this is for fun.

Love jeans?

Postby AbsoluteMilf » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:06 pm

Hi there guys and gals!
I am just realizing upon going through my wardrobe that I have a lot of jeans! Wondering if there are any guys and gals that have a jean fetish and enjoy seeing galleries with jeans? If so what are your favorites to see, and do you like jean shorts as well? :P
Thanks for your input!!

XOXO
https://www.southern-charms3.com/absolutmilf/main.htm
AbsoluteMilf
Charm

Re: Love jeans?

Postby bustyblueeyesSC1 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:45 pm

There are lots that like jeans either jean pants, shorts, skirts etc. That *was* a lot of my requests when I first started southern. So I would post at least 1 update a week that was Jean something or other. me I love jeans Shows of the curves just right ;)
Xoxoxo
Busty Blue Eyes
bustyblueeyesSC1
Charm

Postby heels1 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:50 am

God i love jeans, i would love to see you in a super tight fade blue pair, a simple white vest and a black fitted leather jacket. Simple high heel stiletto pumps or if you are feeling kinky some hot sexy boots xxxxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby AbsoluteMilf » Tue May 24, 2022 5:21 pm

bustyblueeyesSC1 wrote:There are lots that like jeans either jean pants, shorts, skirts etc. That *was* a lot of my requests when I first started southern. So I would post at least 1 update a week that was Jean something or other. me I love jeans Shows of the curves just right ;)
Awesome!! I am going to check out your page!
AbsoluteMilf
Charm

Postby AbsoluteMilf » Tue May 24, 2022 5:23 pm

heels1 wrote:God i love jeans, i would love to see you in a super tight fade blue pair, a simple white vest and a black fitted leather jacket. Simple high heel stiletto pumps or if you are feeling kinky some hot sexy boots xxxxxxx

Sounds hot!! I can do that except can you please email me a picture of what you mean by a white vest? absolutmilf@hotmail.com Thanks!
AbsoluteMilf
Charm

Postby heels1 » Wed May 25, 2022 5:34 am

AbsoluteMilf wrote:
heels1 wrote:God i love jeans, i would love to see you in a super tight fade blue pair, a simple white vest and a black fitted leather jacket. Simple high heel stiletto pumps or if you are feeling kinky some hot sexy boots xxxxxxx

Sounds hot!! I can do that except can you please email me a picture of what you mean by a white vest? absolutmilf@hotmail.com Thanks!

Exactly like the top you wore in your golf update today but white xxxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby Holly » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:46 am

I think jeans are super sexy especially when they are skin tight.
Holly
Charm

Return to Polls