Men in Europe or North America more horny

Make them, Reply to them. Any subject, this is for fun.

Men in Europe or North America more horny

Postby kinkykaySC2 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:17 pm

Ok guys! We need some input from you!! Let us charms know; where the horniest men are at? Are they here in North America, or do they reside in Europe/ abroad? Guys when you reply; tell us where you're from, and why you think you're the horniest!
kinkykaySC2
Charm

Re: Men in Europe or North America more horny

Postby heels1 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:47 am

Europe , Cyprus. Definitely more horny as i get hard just from the sound of a stiletto heel walking down the street. Even just saying the word stiletto would get me throbbing. Its all i think about, its the first thing i look at on a woman.
I would just drop to my knees and worship any lady who is styled out with some lovely high heels. i want that heel down my throat and make me gag. No one is as big a shoe whore than i am. keep your heels high ladies and strut like the sexy minxs you are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby kinkykaySC2 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:45 pm

Nice heels1! I luv to wear heels & show off my sexy toned legs all my fans!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kinkykaySC2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:12 pm

kinkykaySC2 wrote:Ok guys! We need some input from you!! Let us charms know; where the horniest men are at? Are they here in North America, or do they reside in Europe/ abroad? Guys when you reply; tell us where you're from, and why you think you're the horniest!

As a guy I would not have a clue as to what nation or continent is home to the horniest men, women yes men no. Perhaps this should be asked of the beautiful Charm ladies. I am sure they all have from every corner of the world men writing to them with their horniest desires and fantasies.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Return to Polls