Another bit of Irish wit

Post your favorite Jokes here.

Another bit of Irish wit

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:23 am

The Widow Scallan's pub is empty except for two men sitting next to each other. The first bloke looks at the other, and said you look a mite familiar, where you from? The second joe, says...Me? Tis from Ireland I be, and from the sounds you be as well. The first bloke says Aye, Irish through and through and where in Ireland might ye be from? The second fella, says proudly from Dublin I am. The first bloke, exclaims Mother Mary, so am I? He asks the second fella, would it be telling if I asked what street ya grew up on. The second fella, says proudly, down in the old part of town, McCleary street it be. The first man smiles and says praise be, it is a small world myself as well. He asks the second fella, so what school did you got to, and the second replies, well St. Mary's of course. The first bloke says so did I, tell me what year did you graduate. The second fella Says, well not let's see, I graduated in "66". The first bloke replies, Aye I did as well in "66". He exclaims to the second man .Mother Mary must be smiling on us tonight. I can hardly believe our good fortune meeting up here in the very same place tonight. Let's have a drink to the Holy Mother.....
Molly a regular patron walks in to the bar, and asks the barman, how things be, and he tells her is going to be a long night. Molly asks Why do you say that? He replies....The McCarthy twins are drunk again.........
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Re: Another bit of Irish wit

Postby MissAngela » Tue May 21, 2019 6:03 am

Paddy is on the TV Quiz show "Who Want's To Be A Millionaire"

He has got the first 2 questions right......

Now Paddy for £500 who was involved in the Great Train Robbery? Wast it

A. Ronnie Biggs B. Ronnie Barker
C. Donnie Corbett D. Ronnie Kray

"Ah right ...I knows this so I do" After a wee pause I think I'll take the money Paddy says. "But you still have all your lives left......ask a friend, ask the audience and take two wrong answers away"

Paddy thinks but then says " Yes I know, but I'm not a Grass " !¬!!
MissAngela
SC Fan

Return to Jokes & Funnies