Boudoir Shoot Gone Bad

Post your favorite Jokes here.

Boudoir Shoot Gone Bad

Postby guywiththeshirt » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:23 pm

True story ahead...thought some of you would laugh at the most awkward moment in my life.

So a few years ago I was doing some photo shoots around Charlotte. I was really enjoying it...family pictures, couples, a few models, a pregnant mother.

Well. I got a message from someone asking to do a boudoir shoot for Valentine's Day. She said she would have someone there for security, so I agreed. (I would never want to put myself in a situation alone with a stranger)

So a few days pass and I arrive at her house. A single wide trailer. No problems with that, just establishing the setting. So I go in this house and meet this lady's mom...and dad. Her mom says she's not ready yet, so I patiently and very awkwardly am standing there waiting. Papa bear offers me a beer, I politely decline and he goes on watching TV.

Its time for the shoot. I walk down the short hallway and see the lucky lady. Mid 20s, fairly cute, dressed in a semi-transparent nighty and cute panties. So we are in this bedroom of a single wide trailer..with a king size bed..and for the next 15 minutes or so I take photos of this stranger I don't know with her mom suggesting poses and giving advice while sitting in a chair on the other side of the room. Awkward you say? Yes. Very awkward. Like...dang awkward.

I delivered her photos and a week later found out they were not for her husband but for another lover.

And this is why I stopped shooting photos of anyone other than family. hahaha
guywiththeshirt
SC Fan

Re: Boudoir Shoot Gone Bad

Postby FoxyRose » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:31 pm

I had something similar happen to me.

I specialize in boudoir but any ways. I was running a special for Christmas. I shoot in my studio in my home. So I shoot both this gals. Well when the second one came to pick up her album so was asking if I shot so and so. I was like yea because I knew they were friends. Well come to find out. They were both getting the images done for the same guy. One was married to him the other was his lover. Well he is now with the lover and has an ex wife.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Re: Boudoir Shoot Gone Bad

Postby tantalizingjoySC3 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:48 am

Oh no I'm sorry that happened to you
tantalizingjoySC3
Charm

Return to Jokes & Funnies