English Girl

Post your favorite Jokes here.

English Girl

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:36 pm

Lydia was chose to attend her companies annual retreat in London for two weeks. Her husband Rupert being a bit green with jealousy demanded to drive her to the airport, pouting all the way that day. Lydia in good spirits kissed her husband good bye and turned to walk from the car. Rupert said, you have not asked me what I want for a present when you return. Lydia, asked him, Rupert my dear, what is it you would like me to bring you back from London, tell me and I will get it.

Rupert with a sly smile tells his wife, his want for his present is an English Girl. Lydia chuckles and and asks again, My dear what would you like, tell me and I will bring it back. Again he smiles at her with a sly grin and says English Girl. Lydia quietly turns and walks away. Two weeks later, Rupert is at the airport eagerly awaiting his wife's return. He sees Lydia approach the car alone, and asks her how the trip was.

Lydia states all went well, and she had a great time. Rupert then asked, where is my present, did you forget, where is my English Girl? Lydia replied well I did what I could, and now we will have to wait nine months to see it if a girl.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Re: English Girl

Postby tantalizingjoySC3 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:13 pm

Omg I love it. Hopefully its a girl.
tantalizingjoySC3
Charm

Return to Jokes & Funnies