AUGUST CHARM PHOTO CONTEST - BALLOONS! VOTE NOW

This is where you can find the SC Themed Photo Contests. Charms can post their entries, and fans can vote here.

Voting Poll Terminated Due to Suspected Cheating

Doris Dawn
5%
Wendy Meadows SC2
15%
Italian Lace SC4
11%
Foxy Rose
21%
Sweet Sexy Mama
3%
Sinfully Sxy One SC2
4%
Princess Zombie
3%
Dimonty SC1
15%
Ms Frolicker
4%
Mrs Leather SC3
9%
Lush Aussie
11%

Total votes : 183

Re: AUGUST CHARM PHOTO CONTEST - BALLOONS! VOTE NOW

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:20 am

I just wanted to say that "getting out the vote" is a good thing. Not against the rules and it was encouraged. Nothing wrong with a charm getting her fans and members to vote for her.

And to all the charms who entered the contests, I'm sure all the fans enjoyed what you shared, enjoyed "enjoying" your photos and participation. And as someone who's been trying for years to get more attention to both this forum and all you lovely ladies, I'd like to thank you for your enthusiasm and photos!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby sweetsexymama » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:29 pm

Congratulations
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:28 am

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:I just wanted to say that "getting out the vote" is a good thing. Not against the rules and it was encouraged. Nothing wrong with a charm getting her fans and members to vote for her.

And to all the charms who entered the contests, I'm sure all the fans enjoyed what you shared, enjoyed "enjoying" your photos and participation. And as someone who's been trying for years to get more attention to both this forum and all you lovely ladies, I'd like to thank you for your enthusiasm and photos!

And Id like to say Thank you, Serena, for coming up with & organising this contest-it certainly got the forum buzzing again and was fun. My fans certainly seemed to enjoy it. I'm sorry to see it end but understand the reasoning. Heres to the gorgeous Serena coming up with something even better next time. And just because there is no photo contest doesn't mean the forum needs to go back to sleep again - keep those posts coming
Mrs Leather
xxx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Previous

Return to Southern Charm Photo Contests - Vote Here