Creampie with friends

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

Creampie with friends

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:30 pm

We met at a bar to see if we all click before heading to their home. They showed us their basement, where we all started having drinks... The woman was dressed bra less in a sparkly tank top, jeans, cowboy boots. I was dressed in a dress with no panties. I spread my legs after a while and made eye contact with her. She put her drink down and crawled over to me... She kissed my knees, working her way up my inner thigh.. and then right to the golden button at the top of my pussy. She was a master with her tongue. She looked up at me while I gripped her hair, pulling her back in. I wanted her to make me cum right then in there, but she pulled her head back to suck my mans cock. Her man came over to me and stuck his cock in my mouth. I enjoyed her fingering my pussy while she choked on my mans cock. I asked her if she was enjoying him. She said he tasted good. I asked her if I could fuck her man without a condom. She seemed excited and said they don't use them anyway. She wanted to feel all of my man. This might have made me jealous, but it turned me on instead. I bent over while her man sunk his cock into my wet pussy. He grabbed my hair and fucked me hard, whispering in my ear about how good it feels. I tell my man to fill her up, and he does after a few minutes, whimpering and shuddering and collapsing on her. Her man does the same. He and my man pulled out at the same time,. cum dripping off the tips of their cocks. They encouraged us ladies to check out our matching cream. pies.. It was very sensual....
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Re: Creampie with friends

Postby loke693 » Fri May 03, 2024 9:31 pm

Seems to have been two lucky guys!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Re: Creampie with friends

Postby heels1 » Sun May 05, 2024 7:47 am

You are so sexy , I love the way you write xx
heels1