BETTY WITH A BIG RED ONE

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

BETTY WITH A BIG RED ONE

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Wed May 15, 2024 6:19 pm

We have a LOT of sex toys and sexual equipment in my kinky little family, including a couple of OMG size dildos.

Well, I did a shoot with one of them today, and my camerabear was reminiscing about why he had such a wide scary thing. It seems that several years before I met him he was living with a girlfriend at a nudest campground in a trailer one summer. She was on meds that made her a potentially dangerously sound sleeper and needed someone with her at night. Plus they were (and still are!) very into each other and would have sex for hours back then.

They developed a crazy morning routine, where he would wake up before her every morning and take care of himself, then come back and roll her over onto her back, spread her legs, and fuck her while she was still kinda drugged from her sleep medication. That would start her waking up. After he got off in her once or twice, he would then pull out the red dildo I was using, and using his cum as lube, work it inside of her. She is a BIG girl inside, and the grab-loop on the end of it was needed! She would have a series of orgasms until she was fully awake and ready for him to stop, and then they would go eat breakfast!

Every day, day after day, for a summer!!!

And yes, as a matter of fact I do know her in person, and she is one of our closest and best friends.

(Update #759!)
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm

Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Re: BETTY WITH A BIG RED ONE

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Thu May 16, 2024 3:08 pm

Want to get a peek at the toy in this story?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50047
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm

Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Return to Erotic Stories