Going to meet 4 men Saturday

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

Going to meet 4 men Saturday

Postby randiloveSC1 » Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:03 am

Hey all,

Thought I would try my hand at some erotic stories.
I'm going to be meeting 4 men this coming weekend and I'm pretty excited about it. There is no telling how it will go and what will happen as it's different every time.
I think they're going to fuck me in pairs, so we'll have some stories next week.
So, stay tuned...

Randi Love
randiloveSC1
Charm

Re: Going to meet 4 men Saturday

Postby loke693 » Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:47 am

Hello Randi,

I bet those men are going to have some amazing stories to tell. How did they get to be so lucky?

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby randiloveSC1 » Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:21 am

loke693 wrote:Hello Randi,

I bet those men are going to have some amazing stories to tell. How did they get to be so lucky?

Loke

I have a swinger friend, and he invites his friends over to fuck me. I think I've fucked about a dozen of his friends in the past year or so...
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:03 pm

randiloveSC1 wrote:

Loke

I have a swinger friend, and he invites his friends over to fuck me. I think I've fucked about a dozen of his friends in the past year or so...

What’s his name so I can be one of his friends and can be one of the lucky ones?

How did it go?

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby randiloveSC1 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:02 am

loke693 wrote:
randiloveSC1 wrote:

Loke

What’s his name so I can be one of his friends and can be one of the lucky ones?

How did it go?

Loke

Oh, it was a fun time! There was a first for me involved on Saturday but I'll get into that later. The thing I liked is when there were 2 guys left (who hadn't fucked me yet), my man looked to them and said, "I need you to be rough with her and degrade her". OMG, that's what those 2 did to me and I loved it!! They treated me like an absolute whore, and it was a great session! I'll provide a little more info before the video goes live. Yes, it was all captured on video, lol. They fucked me like the whore I am :)
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby loke693 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:37 pm

randiloveSC1 wrote:
loke693 wrote:
randiloveSC1 wrote:

Loke

How did it go?

Loke

Oh, it was a fun time! There was a first for me involved on Saturday but I'll get into that later. The thing I liked is when there were 2 guys left (who hadn't fucked me yet), my man looked to them and said, "I need you to be rough with her and degrade her". OMG, that's what those 2 did to me and I loved it!! They treated me like an absolute whore, and it was a great session! I'll provide a little more info before the video goes live. Yes, it was all captured on video, lol. They fucked me like the whore I am :)

I don’t see you as a whore, but I would have loved to had been either one of those guys!

Where does one sign up for those opportunities?

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby randiloveSC1 » Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:38 am

It was a really fun time to be used like that. I'll let you know when the video gets posted. They just used and abused me and I loved it!
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby loke693 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:57 am

You know, when I see your updates, I think, how do those guys get to be so lucky? I could only imagine that opportunity!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby randiloveSC1 » Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:58 am

So the photos and video for the first guy in this meet posted on the 6th.
When I arrived to my friend's house, there was nobody there yet so I smoked a little and had some nice bourbon on the rocks. There is nothing better than a little smoke and a nice, quality bourbon. By the time men started to arrive, I was feeling mellow and sexy. The guys all hovered around me for a bit but were engaged in their own conversations as well. One of the guys, the horniest of them all, started to passionately kiss me and had his hand down my top. He also grabbed my hand and forced it onto his cock. His cock was out before I knew it and he pressed my shoulders down so I would take a kneeling position in front of his cock. We were all in the kitchen at this point and my man looked over and saw me sucking this cock. My man told me not to let him cum because we had some videos to make, lol. Inside the kitchen, there were two men sitting at the table drinking bourbon and talking, two men standing up and talking, and me on my knees sucking this other guy's cock. I was really horny by this point. My man arranged the order that these guys would fuck me, so I made my way over to the first guy and took him by the hand in order to drag him into the bedroom. I got him into the bedroom and immediately dropped to my knees to suck his cock. My man scrambled to set up his lights and video camera as I had already started. Sucking cock is such a turn on to me that I just kept going and going. After a bit, I started to open my mouth wide, forcing my head down on this cock as far as I could get it to go. This was really doing it for the guy being sucked and he asked if he was just supposed to cum on my face now. My man pointed to the bed and told him to fuck me. I wanted that cock so badly that I just bent over the bed, and he fucked me like that for a bit. It was not long before he was ready to shoot, and he shot his load all over my face. I should note that before we have meet-ups like this, my man tells all the men that there are two conditions. The first is that everyone must wear a condom and the second is that everyone must cum on my face. This guy satisfied both of these requirements and left me on the floor, nicely fucked, with a face full of his cum. The other men congratulated him for a nice facial and he went back into the kitchen afterwards to drink more bourbon and to talk with the men. I was left to clean myself up for the next guy...
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby loke693 » Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:55 pm

Wow Randi. This is only the beginning and I’m loving it already. Trying to figure out how I could be one of the lucky ones. I might have a hard time following one of the rules. Someone so beautiful shouldn’t necessarily have me all over their face, but if it a requirement…. Sometimes a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do (LOL)!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby randiloveSC1 » Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:29 am

loke693 wrote:Wow Randi. This is only the beginning and I’m loving it already. Trying to figure out how I could be one of the lucky ones. I might have a hard time following one of the rules. Someone so beautiful shouldn’t necessarily have me all over their face, but if it a requirement…. Sometimes a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do (LOL)!

Loke

I'm fucking all the friends of my swinger buddy right now, lol

This story definitely has more parts so stay tuned...
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby e22zone » Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:55 pm

I bet this will be an awesome time
e22zone
SC Fan

Postby randiloveSC1 » Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:28 am

So I have another video and photo shoot that will post today. The video is the full video (posting today) but the photo set is the first of two.
This is a first for me, which is saying something because I've been a total whore the majority of my life.
This story begins where the last one ends. I was just bent over a bed and fucked by the first guy, and he left me with a face full of cum and a nicely fucked pussy. My man said that the next guy I was to fuck (the second guy) was a black guy that my friend had over at his house. This is the first time I've ever been with a black guy, so I was pretty apprehensive about it but was excited to go through with it. I had just put on a new set of clothes but had not completely wiped the first guy's cum off my face. This guy did not care, and he sat down totally naked and had me kneel before him on the floor. I began sucking on him with some of the cum starting to harden on my face from the first guy. The second guy had me put my titties together as he said that he liked big fat titties. He then had me suck his cock while he was tittie fucking me. He fucked my titties for a bit then he told me to suck on his balls. I could tell that this guy liked his sex a bit nasty, lol. He stood up after a bit and had me look up at him as I knelt before him on the floor. He was ready to fuck me at this point and he put a large condom on, as his cock was pretty big. I was not disappointed at all in the size of his cock. He got the condom on and I rode him for a bit. He fucked me doggy after this then this eventually led to me on my back on the little couch we were on. This second guy pounded my pussy pretty good until he was ready to give me his cum. He gave me his cum on my face and I would have it no other way.
The guys in the room were on the other couch watching me take my first BBC and they were cheering me on and encouraging me. This really excited them, and I'll be honest: I like to fuck in front of a crowd, lol. It must be the exhibitionist in me. As soon as the second guy came on my face, the next two in line were raring to go.
My takeaways from my first BBC were that it was pretty normal. He had a nice, big cock but it was definitely not the biggest I've ever had. He just seemed like another horny guy who wanted to fuck me and leave his cum on my face.
This story will have another part when the last two guys take me and totally use me so stay tuned.
Oh, and be sure to check out the videos and pics that will post today :)
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby loke693 » Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:43 am

randiloveSC1 wrote:So I have another video and photo shoot that will post today. The video is the full video (posting today) but the photo set is the first of two.
This is a first for me, which is saying something because I've been a total whore the majority of my life.
This story begins where the last one ends. I was just bent over a bed and fucked by the first guy, and he left me with a face full of cum and a nicely fucked pussy. My man said that the next guy I was to fuck (the second guy) was a black guy that my friend had over at his house. This is the first time I've ever been with a black guy, so I was pretty apprehensive about it but was excited to go through with it. I had just put on a new set of clothes but had not completely wiped the first guy's cum off my face. This guy did not care, and he sat down totally naked and had me kneel before him on the floor. I began sucking on him with some of the cum starting to harden on my face from the first guy. The second guy had me put my titties together as he said that he liked big fat titties. He then had me suck his cock while he was tittie fucking me. He fucked my titties for a bit then he told me to suck on his balls. I could tell that this guy liked his sex a bit nasty, lol. He stood up after a bit and had me look up at him as I knelt before him on the floor. He was ready to fuck me at this point and he put a large condom on, as his cock was pretty big. I was not disappointed at all in the size of his cock. He got the condom on and I rode him for a bit. He fucked me doggy after this then this eventually led to me on my back on the little couch we were on. This second guy pounded my pussy pretty good until he was ready to give me his cum. He gave me his cum on my face and I would have it no other way.
The guys in the room were on the other couch watching me take my first BBC and they were cheering me on and encouraging me. This really excited them, and I'll be honest: I like to fuck in front of a crowd, lol. It must be the exhibitionist in me. As soon as the second guy came on my face, the next two in line were raring to go.
My takeaways from my first BBC were that it was pretty normal. He had a nice, big cock but it was definitely not the biggest I've ever had. He just seemed like another horny guy who wanted to fuck me and leave his cum on my face.
This story will have another part when the last two guys take me and totally use me so stay tuned.
Oh, and be sure to check out the videos and pics that will post today :)

Truly exciting! Enjoying and wishing I could have been one of the guys!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby e22zone » Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:02 am

Watched the video this morning was pretty good can't wait for the next part :d
e22zone
SC Fan

Return to Erotic Stories