Pegging a Volunteer!

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

Pegging a Volunteer!

Postby BabyahSC4 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:13 pm

So there was a fan who would send me email everyday and beg to help on one of my video shoots. I felt sorry for him and invited him to watch a shoot. He was actually very helpful at the shoot and moved lights and help set up. I was doing a scene with a strap-on and it was supposed to be solo. He begged to be in the scene and for me to peg him. He wanted is so bed. I was like what tge fuck, why not. Well I had this huge dildoe strapon. I do not see how it actually fit up his ass. His eyes rolled around in his head and he shoot like a leaf! In the end I let him jackoff on my tits!
BabyahSC4
Charm

Re: Pegging a Volunteer!

Postby BabyahSC4 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:23 pm

Still looking for a fan to peg! Come on guys!
BabyahSC4
Charm

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:43 am

BabyahSC4 wrote:So there was a fan who would send me email everyday and beg to help on one of my video shoots. I felt sorry for him and invited him to watch a shoot. He was actually very helpful at the shoot and moved lights and help set up. I was doing a scene with a strap-on and it was supposed to be solo. He begged to be in the scene and for me to peg him. He wanted is so bed. I was like what tge fuck, why not. Well I had this huge dildoe strapon. I do not see how it actually fit up his ass. His eyes rolled around in his head and he shoot like a leaf! In the end I let him jackoff on my tits!

HOT
Betty_BnV CHARM
Charm

Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Postby Holly » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:00 am

Sounds like a fun time!
Holly
Charm

Return to Erotic Stories