Reverse Glory Hole

What's your fantasy? Write Your Own, No Plagiarism Please

Reverse Glory Hole

Postby MrsEnglewood » Sun Jul 28, 2024 3:36 pm

I did a reverse glory hole last night for my second time! This one was much better than the first time. This time 5 guys fucked me and none of them came around to my side to talk to me afterwards or approached me afterwards. Total anonymous stranger sex!
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Re: Reverse Glory Hole

Postby Christo » Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:09 pm

Was there a curtain separating you from that eager quintet, so they couldn't see your face but had easy access to your luscious body? Were you on your back, so those lucky devils could see your pretty pussy and plow you standing up and run their hands up and down your thighs, or were you bent over so your lovers could seize your hips as they drilled you hard and fast from behind?
Christo
SC Fan

Postby MrsEnglewood » Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:19 pm

Christo wrote:Was there a curtain separating you from that eager quintet, so they couldn't see your face but had easy access to your luscious body? Were you on your back, so those lucky devils could see your pretty pussy and plow you standing up and run their hands up and down your thighs, or were you bent over so your lovers could seize your hips as they drilled you hard and fast from behind?

I was on my back inside the reverse glory hole and my ass/pussy was sticking out with my legs held up high. I did it again last weekend and it was even better than the first time! I got fucked by 5 guys and have NO idea who any of them were. SO HOT!
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Postby mistressmaskedeva » Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:08 am

I'm thinking that this is a very exciting situation. I think I'll try it at home. I'll give you news soon.
mistressmaskedeva
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:06 pm

Where do these activities take place? I may want to pay this place a visit sometime, LOL!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Return to Erotic Stories