Rumer SC4

Wanna know more about your favorite charms? Check it out! Blog type posts from charms

Rumer SC4

Postby rumersc4 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:06 pm

Okie dokie, so I'm going to try blogging on here.

My SC journey...I was originally on here over 20 years ago but due to military and moving around a lot I wasn't posting and back then your page wasn't moved to inactive, it was deleted. Fast forward a few years and I was back! Then due to marital issues I wasn't posting and it was deleted. Fast forward some more years and I was back...this time for good. I love that you just get moved to inactive now and can just make a post and you are active again. I love being a Charm and I have no intentions of ever giving it up again. I'm now divorced for a few years and in a happy, healthy relationship...Thank GOD!

My new favorite type of post is being naked outside and I try to take those as much as possible. I still need to work on my lighting for inside pictures, but I'll figure it out.

When I first started being a Charm you had to send your pics via multiple emails and it took all night long. Now with the FTP it is mere minutes! I love technology :)

So yeah, this is my first blog post.
Rumer
...meant to be seen, not hidden...
https://www.southern-charms4.com/rumer/photos.htm
rumersc4
Charm

Re: Rumer SC4

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:57 pm

So glad to see you back! I remember the days of mailing in your updates too :d

Here's wishing the crap is all behind you and it's healthy happiness from now on :-)

Have fun bloggin' :-) :-)
I'm so happy to see more charms participating :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:58 pm

Welcome back and welcome to the blog!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby rumersc4 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:06 pm

Thank you so much :)
Oh man the days of emailing updates were wild! LOL
Rumer
rumersc4
Charm

Rumer SC4 - August 22, 2023

Postby rumersc4 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:04 pm

Okay so today I've been thinking about lighting. When I am outside, the lighting is great and my BF takes my photos. When I am inside at my place or his, the lighting is just never great and if I use my flash I have red eyes. I have been looking at Amazon for lights, but I'm not trying to spend an arm & a leg for one LOL Does anyone have tips?

My next issue is almost every time I upload a video to SC Videos the rotation is off and I can't seem to figure it out at all. I have 2 new video editing programs I am going to try this week and I hope one of them helps.

On to my next random thing. I used to go through my pics and take out the ones I don't like and crop some, etc. My site has been doing better since I decided to not do any of that anymore. Now I just take a bunch of pictures and post all of them unless it is really blurry.
Rumer
rumersc4
Charm

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:13 pm

Welcome back, and a happy future to you! My camerabear uses LED lights that can run off of battery packs! It is hard to have TOO much light!
    Betty BnV

https://www.southern-charms.com/bettybnv/photos.htm
    Betty_BnV CHARM
    Charm

Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:17 am

Welcome to the Blog thread Rummer x Looking forward to reading what is going on with you in your sc & vanilla world x
    Lighting is a biggie so many things to try. I would start with a search on here as over the years many models have asked similar questions with many different answers. As you say you don't want to spend a fortune. For ultra cheap, I have 1 room in the house (my bathroom lol) that has a large window where the light floods in so can use that to provide lighting. Some investment in lights can pay dividends with the improvements in picture quality. Good luck searching xx
    Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
    Charm

Return to Charm Blog Posts