Sultry Serena SC2 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Individual Charm AMA Posts. Fans, this is the place to ask your favorite charms anything!

Re: Sultry Serena SC2 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:55 pm

CrumblingPerv wrote:From my limited experience, it is my impression that 99% of women underestimate their attractiveness and sexual appeal. Of course it is also an established fact that 84% of statistics are made up on the spot. Delving into what causes women to think this would probably warrant an entire topic (or forum?) to discuss. In the interests of science, I am prepared to volunteer to explore every inch of you to give an unbiased second opinion. I do this without regard to the personal jeopardy that I might be placing myself in.

However ... I'm wandering off the path a bit. Time to turn the temperature up a bit -

Describe the best orgasm (or perhaps a very memorable one) you have had, and what were the circumstances that lead up to it happening?

First off, I apologize for the late response to this. 64% of the time, I'm able to respond the same day, however, during 48% of Wednesdays, I'm unable to visit the forum for any more than 2% of an hour due to my 34% workload. :d :d :d :d

Being 100% serious now..........I do think that yes, alot of women probably underestimate their attractiveness. I've talked with women before, that I thought were absolutely GORGEOUS and they'll say something opposite about their looks. So yeah, I agree with that. But I've felt this way about myself forever. Since I was a teenager, probably even younger. Reasons that I'm beginning to understand now, but it probably won't ever change.

So, you want me to describe the best orgasm that I've had, and what led up to it?
OMG, you do realize that I'm 62 years old and I've been having orgasms since I was a teenager, right? :d I actually read your question yesterday, but I really had to give this some thought, so I waited til today to answer it.

And my answer??? It's gonna be a tie. Between an orgasm my husband gave me, and an orgasm from "Mr. Rabbitt" (a vibrating dildo that came out years ago) So my husband and I were driving across a rarely traveled two lane road in the Mojave Desert in Southern California. It was the middle of the day. He knows that I've always enjoyed having sex outside. Not that I'm into getting arrested for obscenity or anything, but the riskier it is, the more exciting it is. So he pulls the car over and dares me to climb get up on the hood? Trunk? I can't remember which (I think it was 40 years ago)........probably the trunk, hood would have been hot. But I did it and we fucked right there on the side of the road in broad daylight! It was absolutely earthshattering! I was so worried someone was gonna see us! But even so, that worry made it more exciting! And Mr. Rabbitt? Well that was the absolute FASTEST and maybe strongest orgasm I ever had. The very first time I ever used Mr. Rabbitt. OH WOW I didn't know what to expect. I didn't have time to think, or enjoy it even. (I may have even filmed it for my site? - I can't remember) I put Mr. Rabbitt against my clit,and came multiple times like crazy in less than 30 seconds! Seriously! I still have Mr. Rabbitt and he still has a strong affect on me. Not 30 seconds any more.....but it's still intense.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:34 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:First off, I apologize for the late response to this. 64% of the time, I'm able to respond the same day, however, during 48% of Wednesdays, I'm unable to visit the forum for any more than 2% of an hour due to my 34% workload. :d :d :d :d

=)) well played!
So, you want me to describe the best orgasm that I've had, and what led up to it?
OMG, you do realize that I'm 62 years old and I've been having orgasms since I was a teenager, right? :d I actually read your question yesterday, but I really had to give this some thought, so I waited til today to answer it.

I know ... part of me thought it was a bit of a strange one to ask, but I'm no spring chicken either and when I sat and thought about it I recall a couple of memorable finales of my own. So I thought ... why not ask?
And my answer??? It's gonna be a tie. Between an orgasm my husband gave me, and an orgasm from "Mr. Rabbitt" (a vibrating dildo that came out years ago) So my husband and I were driving across a rarely traveled two lane road in the Mojave Desert in Southern California. It was the middle of the day. He knows that I've always enjoyed having sex outside. Not that I'm into getting arrested for obscenity or anything, but the riskier it is, the more exciting it is. So he pulls the car over and dares me to climb get up on the hood? Trunk? I can't remember which (I think it was 40 years ago)........probably the trunk, hood would have been hot. But I did it and we fucked right there on the side of the road in broad daylight! It was absolutely earthshattering! I was so worried someone was gonna see us! But even so, that worry made it more exciting! And Mr. Rabbitt? Well that was the absolute FASTEST and maybe strongest orgasm I ever had. The very first time I ever used Mr. Rabbitt. OH WOW I didn't know what to expect. I didn't have time to think, or enjoy it even. (I may have even filmed it for my site? - I can't remember) I put Mr. Rabbitt against my clit,and came multiple times like crazy in less than 30 seconds! Seriously! I still have Mr. Rabbitt and he still has a strong affect on me. Not 30 seconds any more.....but it's still intense.

Very nice of you to share :d Now I am insanely jealous of both your husband and Mr. Rabbitt :P You will also have to find out if you did actually film it ;;)
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:09 pm

CrumblingPerv wrote:
SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:First off, I apologize for the late response to this. 64% of the time, I'm able to respond the same day, however, during 48% of Wednesdays, I'm unable to visit the forum for any more than 2% of an hour due to my 34% workload. :d :d :d :d

=)) well played!

I know ... part of me thought it was a bit of a strange one to ask, but I'm no spring chicken either and when I sat and thought about it I recall a couple of memorable finales of my own. So I thought ... why not ask?

Very nice of you to share :d Now I am insanely jealous of both your husband and Mr. Rabbitt :P You will also have to find out if you did actually film it ;;)

No apologies necessary........I LOVE your questions!

And I checked. I did in fact film my romantic interlude with the studly "Mr. Rabbitt" :d

Video: "Mr. Rabbitt does Serena"
https://videos.southern-charms.com/fron ... ltryserena

Or.........
You can see (compressed and not great quality wmv clips) it in my Member Update here:
https://www.southern-charms2.com/sultry ... oto348.htm
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:18 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:And I checked. I did in fact film my romantic interlude with the studly "Mr. Rabbitt" :d

WOW @-) Amazing video, I liked that you were keeping the score too :-) Thanks for finding this ... this will entertain me a great deal ;)
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:05 pm

CrumblingPerv wrote:
SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:And I checked. I did in fact film my romantic interlude with the studly "Mr. Rabbitt" :d

WOW @-) Amazing video, I liked that you were keeping the score too :-) Thanks for finding this ... this will entertain me a great deal ;)

I should be blushing, but for some slutty reason, I'm really feeling horny now. ;) See why that was memorable for me? :d
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:50 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:I should be blushing, but for some slutty reason, I'm really feeling horny now. ;) See why that was memorable for me? :d

Memorable for me too ;) It is a healthy thing to let your inner slut come out and play :YMDEVIL:
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby CrumblingPerv » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:45 pm

All right Hotstuff. Let's see you handle these :P

Q. You've won the lottery jackpot. What are you going to do with it?
Q. What is the most far-flung place you have visited? Would you go back, or is there somewhere else you have your eye on?
Q. Why do you keep breaking the forum?

Thank you in advance :X
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:20 pm

CrumblingPerv wrote:All right Hotstuff. Let's see you handle these :P

Q. You've won the lottery jackpot. What are you going to do with it?
Q. What is the most far-flung place you have visited? Would you go back, or is there somewhere else you have your eye on?
Q. Why do you keep breaking the forum?

Thank you in advance :X

If I won the lottery jackpot..............you didn't say how much the jackpot was, but.........I would pay off my kids bills, and my grandkids bills. I can remember being young and wishing someone would pay off my bills. That would have been such a load off back then. So I'd like to do it for my family. And if there was any left over, I'd pay off my house. I would buy some land, and open an animal rescue. I would help as many homeless people as I could. I wouldn't really donate to charities, but I think I would be more hands on in helping. This past Christmas my husband and I picked out three "Angels" off the "Angel tree" at the mall, and we had so much fun buying Christmas gifts for those kids that we went back and got six more! I'm not interested in traveling, or jewelry or fancy smancy things.

The most far flung place I have visited...................OMG this is a hard one because I've never been out of the United States.......so far flung? Hmmm, I'd have to say Charles Mansion's (yes the monster from the 60's, murder and cult leader).........his last hideout, Barker Ranch in the Panamint Valley Mountains near Death Valley California. When I was a teenager, we always went "Four wheelin" and we lived in the Mojave Desert. One trip of four wheelin, we went into Death Valley and after a rough and nearly impossible drive up into the mountains, came across the Barker Ranch and yes we trespassed on the property. My dad and his friends cut the chain from the locked gates and we drove on in. It was eerie for sure. Would I want to go back? Nope. Once was enough. As an adult I can't think of a far flung place I've visited. But I would like to visit Hawaii and Europe. But alas, I'm terrified of flying and just as spooked to be out on the ocean.

Why Do I Keep breaking the Forum? I'm just trying to give you guys a little rest. ;;) ;;) :ymblushing:
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:37 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:If I won the lottery jackpot..............you didn't say how much the jackpot was, but.........I would pay off my kids bills, and my grandkids bills. I can remember being young and wishing someone would pay off my bills. That would have been such a load off back then. So I'd like to do it for my family. And if there was any left over, I'd pay off my house. I would buy some land, and open an animal rescue. I would help as many homeless people as I could. I wouldn't really donate to charities, but I think I would be more hands on in helping. This past Christmas my husband and I picked out three "Angels" off the "Angel tree" at the mall, and we had so much fun buying Christmas gifts for those kids that we went back and got six more! I'm not interested in traveling, or jewelry or fancy smancy things.

This answer is so sweet and so typical of you. What an amazing heart you have. Although I suspected that it was larger than normal based on my extensive observation of the roomy bosom that has extra space for it!
The most far flung place I have visited...................OMG this is a hard one because I've never been out of the United States.......so far flung? Hmmm, I'd have to say Charles Mansion's (yes the monster from the 60's, murder and cult leader).........his last hideout, Barker Ranch in the Panamint Valley Mountains near Death Valley California. When I was a teenager, we always went "Four wheelin" and we lived in the Mojave Desert. One trip of four wheelin, we went into Death Valley and after a rough and nearly impossible drive up into the mountains, came across the Barker Ranch and yes we trespassed on the property. My dad and his friends cut the chain from the locked gates and we drove on in. It was eerie for sure. Would I want to go back? Nope. Once was enough. As an adult I can't think of a far flung place I've visited. But I would like to visit Hawaii and Europe. But alas, I'm terrified of flying and just as spooked to be out on the ocean.

I'm finding out some really amazing stuff from these AMAs! That was one heck of a family road trip for sure. Getting in a plane would seem like small potatoes after that ...

Thanks again for your answers :X
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:37 pm

OMG if I were to even be able to get on a plane............I think the moment the doors closed, I would have such a panic attack, that I would make the WORLDWIDE nightly news! Everyone would pull out their phones and record my flailing, screaming "open that door and let me out" panic attack. THAT is the reason I'm afraid to fly.

I used to be afraid to fly because of claustrophobia, or fear of heights? Can't figure out which one, because they are both totally HORRENDOUS. But now, I think it's more because I have to trust someone (the pilot, the plane manufacturer, the air traffic control people, etc etc etc) AND I have to relinquish control to those same people that I don't really trust! :d :d

Believe it or not, I have flown in the past. A couple of times. And I used to love it. Wasn't afraid at all. But the last time I flew, in 1990 I think, I was sitting by the engine and if was a BIG plane. Not sure what kind, but it had stairs. And the engine sounded alot different that the ones from 727? did. Normal for this bigger plane, but I didn't know that. So I had a little panic hit me. Thought we were gonna crash. And I had to feel that all the way from Philadelphia to Los Angeles! I've never been on another plane since then.

Check back next week for another snore producing installment of "Anatomy of A Phobia" :d :d
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:18 pm

I totally get it. The thought of putting your life in other's hands is a bit unnerving if thought about too much.

However, aside from the "it's safer than crossing the road or putting your genitals in a food mixer" cliches, there's always around a million people airborne at any instant of time in the world. I find that amazing. It helps me put it all into perspective.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:42 pm

You know the strange thing is that the older I get, the less I feel afraid of getting on a plane. I think it's because I can see where the benefit definitely does outweigh the risk.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:14 am

What was the greatest compliment you have ever received and have you received that compliment repeatedly or just the once?

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:55 am

loke693 wrote:What was the greatest compliment you have ever received and have you received that compliment repeatedly or just the once?

Loke

I have been flattered with many kind words and praises in the nearly 20 years I've been a charm, and I truly can't choose just one compliment as the greatest. Every time someone appreciates me for who I am, what I do, or how I make them feel when they view my photos and videos, I feel a surge of pleasure and, admittedly, some surprise. Every compliment is valuable and meaningful to me, and I cherish them all. I love hearing them again and again ;;) I think you guys and your encouraging words are the reason I'm still a charm after all of these years. Nobody wants to look silly or foolish, and you guys have given me the confidence to let myself be free of restraints and feel beautiful!

With that said, I know you are searching for something specific. ;)

So I would say, "long term, commitment" Not necessarily as a member either. But having a guy who enjoyed me back in 2004 and STILL enjoys me today. I would say that is a top compliment :X

Second part of the question..........yes, I'm honored to say, it has been repeated. :X
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:56 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
loke693 wrote:What was the greatest compliment you have ever received and have you received that compliment repeatedly or just the once?

Loke

I have been flattered with many kind words and praises in the nearly 20 years I've been a charm, and I truly can't choose just one compliment as the greatest. Every time someone appreciates me for who I am, what I do, or how I make them feel when they view my photos and videos, I feel a surge of pleasure and, admittedly, some surprise. Every compliment is valuable and meaningful to me, and I cherish them all. I love hearing them again and again ;;) I think you guys and your encouraging words are the reason I'm still a charm after all of these years. Nobody wants to look silly or foolish, and you guys have given me the confidence to let myself be free of restraints and feel beautiful!

With that said, I know you are searching for something specific. ;)

So I would say, "long term, commitment" Not necessarily as a member either. But having a guy who enjoyed me back in 2004 and STILL enjoys me today. I would say that is a top compliment :X

Second part of the question..........yes, I'm honored to say, it has been repeated. :X

Well, you are absolutely gorgeous, beautiful and sexy and always have been. I appreciate not just your updates, but the time you put in SC, to help charms, and to keep us fans cumming back. Thank you for 20 years.

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby billyf » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:16 pm

You may have addressed this before so my apologies if you have. I was wondering if you have even been approached while out and about by a a fan? If you have did it make you uncomfortable or do.you enjoy it? Now we have exchanged emails for years now and we both live in the same area. Now I would have to be 100% sure it was you and even then I'm not sure I would approach you thinking you might feel uncomfortable. Now what imwould do is send you a note asking if you were at a certain place at a certain time just to confirm it was you. I would assume when you are out and about you try to go somewhat incognito anyway.
billyf
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:31 pm

billyf wrote:You may have addressed this before so my apologies if you have. I was wondering if you have even been approached while out and about by a a fan? If you have did it make you uncomfortable or do.you enjoy it? Now we have exchanged emails for years now and we both live in the same area. Now I would have to be 100% sure it was you and even then I'm not sure I would approach you thinking you might feel uncomfortable. Now what imwould do is send you a note asking if you were at a certain place at a certain time just to confirm it was you. I would assume when you are out and about you try to go somewhat incognito anyway.

Hi Sweet Billy,
I haven't been approached while I was out in town, but I have been recognized.
One time I was at the dry cleaners, and the guy at the register recognized me. He didn't say anything at first, but this was back when writing checks was common and I paid for my dry cleaning with a check. He asked for my ID, which was normal. Once he had my ID, then I knew he recognized me. He totally changed and got all giddy and smiley and talkative! And now he knew my name and address! Thankfully he never bothered me and we've since moved to a different place.

Another time I was in the Post Office standing at the counter buying stamps. The clerk helping me asked me "Do you know that guy?" I didn't know what she was talking about. But I looked to my right and there was a guy standing there and OMG he recognized me! He started smiling and started to ask me if I was Sultry Serena and I looked at him and gave him the finger to the lips "sssshhhhh" signal. I was such a teasing sexpot that day cuz I pulled my sunglasses down on my nose and winked at the guy! :d Once I got out of the first lobby doors, I practically ran to our truck and told my husband, get out of here ........there's a guy in there that recognized me! I didn't want him to follow us.

Then there was the guy at Six Flaggs theme park. He didn't come up to me, but he emailed me that evening. He said he'd seen me eating lunch. And I know he really did because he said I was with another woman, (my sis) and a bunch of kids (my grandkids and my neices and nephews) He even told me what I ate for lunch! Yikes!!! I'm glad he didn't come over with my sis and all the kids there.

Finally, there was the cable guy. Yep, the cable guy. I was having internet problems and this guy was in my bedroom, using my computer, testing my internet speed. He inadvertently clicked one of my "favorites" and it happened to be MY OWN PHOTO PAGE! He was talking to me when he did it and I knew the minute he turned back to the computer my boob filled logo was gonna be right in his face! And it was. And he was speechless at first. He scrolled and then he said "I recognized that living room!" Cuz he had walked through it a few minutes before! Some of my photos had been shot in that room. He was a little tongue tied and asked me "Is that you?" I kinda nervously laughed and said, yep! I asked him to keep it to himself, cuz I was having lots of problems with my internet. Signal too strong, signal too weak. etc. But of course he did not keep it to himself, HOWEVER, my internet problem was well taken care of. I had THREE guys that constantly stopped by just to make sure the signal strength was good!

So Billy, if we ever are at the same Home Depot, or Chillis or anywhere at the same time, then YES, please do come up and say hi! I'll be with my husband but he doesn't bite :d If I have grandkids with me, you can still say hi, just don't call me serena ;)

I can't say I run errands igcognito. I may not wear all the makeup when I go out, but other than that, the only difference would be that I would be carrying a big purse :d And I most likely would be wearing jeans.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby billyf » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:19 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
billyf wrote:You may have addressed this before so my apologies if you have. I was wondering if you have even been approached while out and about by a a fan? If you have did it make you uncomfortable or do.you enjoy it? Now we have exchanged emails for years now and we both live in the same area. Now I would have to be 100% sure it was you and even then I'm not sure I would approach you thinking you might feel uncomfortable. Now what imwould do is send you a note asking if you were at a certain place at a certain time just to confirm it was you. I would assume when you are out and about you try to go somewhat incognito anyway.

Hi Sweet Billy,
I haven't been approached while I was out in town, but I have been recognized.
One time I was at the dry cleaners, and the guy at the register recognized me. He didn't say anything at first, but this was back when writing checks was common and I paid for my dry cleaning with a check. He asked for my ID, which was normal. Once he had my ID, then I knew he recognized me. He totally changed and got all giddy and smiley and talkative! And now he knew my name and address! Thankfully he never bothered me and we've since moved to a different place.

Another time I was in the Post Office standing at the counter buying stamps. The clerk helping me asked me "Do you know that guy?" I didn't know what she was talking about. But I looked to my right and there was a guy standing there and OMG he recognized me! He started smiling and started to ask me if I was Sultry Serena and I looked at him and gave him the finger to the lips "sssshhhhh" signal. I was such a teasing sexpot that day cuz I pulled my sunglasses down on my nose and winked at the guy! :d Once I got out of the first lobby doors, I practically ran to our truck and told my husband, get out of here ........there's a guy in there that recognized me! I didn't want him to follow us.

Then there was the guy at Six Flaggs theme park. He didn't come up to me, but he emailed me that evening. He said he'd seen me eating lunch. And I know he really did because he said I was with another woman, (my sis) and a bunch of kids (my grandkids and my neices and nephews) He even told me what I ate for lunch! Yikes!!! I'm glad he didn't come over with my sis and all the kids there.

Finally, there was the cable guy. Yep, the cable guy. I was having internet problems and this guy was in my bedroom, using my computer, testing my internet speed. He inadvertently clicked one of my "favorites" and it happened to be MY OWN PHOTO PAGE! He was talking to me when he did it and I knew the minute he turned back to the computer my boob filled logo was gonna be right in his face! And it was. And he was speechless at first. He scrolled and then he said "I recognized that living room!" Cuz he had walked through it a few minutes before! Some of my photos had been shot in that room. He was a little tongue tied and asked me "Is that you?" I kinda nervously laughed and said, yep! I asked him to keep it to himself, cuz I was having lots of problems with my internet. Signal too strong, signal too weak. etc. But of course he did not keep it to himself, HOWEVER, my internet problem was well taken care of. I had THREE guys that constantly stopped by just to make sure the signal strength was good!

So Billy, if we ever are at the same Home Depot, or Chillis or anywhere at the same time, then YES, please do come up and say hi! I'll be with my husband but he doesn't bite :d If I have grandkids with me, you can still say hi, just don't call me serena ;)

I can't say I run errands igcognito. I may not wear all the makeup when I go out, but other than that, the only difference would be that I would be carrying a big purse :d And I most likely would be wearing jeans.

I promise I will be discrete if I'm fortunate enough to see you out and about .
billyf
SC Fan

Postby balooga » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:44 pm

Serena... Now that you have done a video of your husband cumming on those big beautiful tits of yours , is there a possibility of him giving you a facial video??
balooga

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:51 pm

balooga wrote:Serena... Now that you have done a video of your husband cumming on those big beautiful tits of yours , is there a possibility of him giving you a facial video??

We plan to do a whole series of "Cum" videos :ymblushing:
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Previous

Return to Ask Me Anything - Charm Threads