OhAlexSC2 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Individual Charm AMA Posts. Fans, this is the place to ask your favorite charms anything!

Re: OhAlexSC2 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Postby ohalexSC22 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:16 pm

I love to shoot in short tight dresses, corsets, black shiny vinyl, low-cut blouses and mini skirts! My favorite thing to shoot in are my Roman boots. I think it's time to do those again, you can see them in Update 1148's thumbnail.

Boots are the most requested thing. I get requests for nylon stockings, stilettos, anything in black or yellow, corsets, pantyhose and for sheer things.

Strangest outfit requested.... Christmas bulbs dangling from my nipples - update 1052

Strangest things I've worn/used just for fun? A chain saw.... Letters from a board game.... Assless skirts....Nipple suckers/jewelry/clamps... White wig... Tiger body stocking.... Chainmail bra....
Last edited by ohalexSC22 on Wed May 01, 2024 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Too much of a good thing can be WONderful...

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby barj39 » Wed May 01, 2024 6:01 am

Thank you for the reply
Love the short dresses especially with your hot sexy legs xx, you know I love shiny Vinyl and boots :X :X
Yes please to the Roman boots again :d :d
Some great things to wear and look amazing on you for sure mmm I like the idea of the chainmail bra :X :X

ohalexSC22 wrote:I love to shoot in short tight dresses, corsets, black shiny vinyl, low-cut blouses and mini skirts! My favorite thing to shoot in are my Roman boots. I think it's time to do those again, you can see them in Update 1148's thumbnail.

Boots are the most requested thing. I get requests for nylon stockings, stilettos, anything in black or yellow, corsets, pantyhose and for sheer things.

Strangest outfit requested.... Christmas bulbs dangling from my nipples - update 1052

Strangest things I've worn/used just for fun? A chain saw.... Letters from a board game.... Assless skirts....Nipple suckers/jewelry/clamps... White wig... Tiger body stocking.... Chainmail bra....
barj39
SC Fan

Postby ohalexSC22 » Sat May 04, 2024 11:00 am

Chainmail bra is Update 676
Too much of a good thing can be WONderful...

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby barj39 » Sun May 05, 2024 9:54 am

ohalexSC22 wrote:Chainmail bra is Update 676

:d :d :X :X Thank you
barj39
SC Fan

Previous

Return to Ask Me Anything - Charm Threads