Mrs Leather SC3 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Individual Charm AMA Posts. Fans, this is the place to ask your favorite charms anything!

Mrs Leather SC3 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:04 am

A great idea for a thread. Iam always being asked various questions via email or on Twitter. Quite often the same questions. Maybe having the questions and answers here will help answer your questions.
I can't promise I can answer all questions, but I will try my best.x
So if you have something you'd like to ask - go for it!
xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Re: Mrs Leather SC3 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Postby barj39 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:02 am

Great to see you here on this forum
As you know I have followed you from day one on SC
Love all you do
What do you love from fans?
Apart from Leather/PVC what other outfits/clothing to you like to wear xxx
barj39
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:31 pm

barj39 wrote:Great to see you here on this forum
Love all you do

Thanks Barry x Oh yes I know you've been a fan since day!

What do I love from fans? Mmmm well first off, respect. If I get a message and its polite and respectful I am much more liable to reply and enjoy the interaction. I love having fans (like you) who have supported me for a long time. Buying a membership or a video even if only now and again. But it means you are showing support and I really appreciate that.
I love getting ideas and suggestions. I also love it when you share your enjoyment of my work and share your fantasies and future wishlists for content. I also love it when I post on here and I get a comment.
Oh dear, I can see Iam going to go on and on! lol

Apart from leather & PVC I love quite a lot of other clothing. But it usually has a bit of leather or pvc lol. I love silky blouses, nylons, boots, posh dresses, Jeans, shorts, t shirts. I think as you look through my 1120 sets you will see I do wear quite a lot of different clothing but usually I am also wearing a bit of leather/pvc ie a pair of jeans with leather boots or a lovely dress with elbow length leather gloves.
Ofcourse I also love to wear absolutely nothing!
xxx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:28 am

Hello Mrs L,

I have had the pleasure of enjoying your content on many occasions. Thanks for joining in on the fun here.

Q. So you mention you answer a lot of questions and it seems there is a decent amount of repetition. So this is a two-parter: 1) What do you get asked the most (or alternatively, which one do you get sick of answering over and over), and 2) what is the strangest thing that you have been asked?
Q. Where do you find the inspiration for creating content?
Q. Looking back, is there anything you would have done differently?

Thank you! :d
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby barj39 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:39 am

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:
barj39 wrote:Great to see you here on this forum
Love all you do

Thanks Barry x Oh yes I know you've been a fan since day!

What do I love from fans? Mmmm well first off, respect. If I get a message and its polite and respectful I am much more liable to reply and enjoy the interaction. I love having fans (like you) who have supported me for a long time. Buying a membership or a video even if only now and again. But it means you are showing support and I really appreciate that.
I love getting ideas and suggestions. I also love it when you share your enjoyment of my work and share your fantasies and future wishlists for content. I also love it when I post on here and I get a comment.
Oh dear, I can see Iam going to go on and on! lol

Apart from leather & PVC I love quite a lot of other clothing. But it usually has a bit of leather or pvc lol. I love silky blouses, nylons, boots, posh dresses, Jeans, shorts, t shirts. I think as you look through my 1120 sets you will see I do wear quite a lot of different clothing but usually I am also wearing a bit of leather/pvc ie a pair of jeans with leather boots or a lovely dress with elbow length leather gloves.
Ofcourse I also love to wear absolutely nothing!
xxx

Thank you and always a pleasure to hear from you what ever platform xxx
Love to support where and when I can xx
Yes I see lots of outfits you have worn and as you may know I love them all
I love the boots again I think you know that xx
:X :X
barj39
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:54 am

CrumblingPerv wrote:Hello Mrs L,

I have had the pleasure of enjoying your content on many occasions. Thanks for joining in on the fun here.

Q. So you mention you answer a lot of questions and it seems there is a decent amount of repetition. So this is a two-parter: 1) What do you get asked the most (or alternatively, which one do you get sick of answering over and over), and 2) what is the strangest thing that you have been asked?
Q. Where do you find the inspiration for creating content?
Q. Looking back, is there anything you would have done differently?

Thank you! :d

Thanks crumblinperv x glad youve enjoyed my content xx
1) Most often asked do you do meets? Unfortunately no
2) Strangest request (so far) - Would I shoot a video of me eating a beef steak naked?
3) Inspiration from so many places:- tv shows, films, books, magazines, other charm models, other websites, twitter, clothes women are wearing out and about, plus loads of ideas from Mr Leather and fans. And of course, my own imagination .
4) I really wish I had started on sc sooner. I began my sc site in my 40s and have made a lot of content and had a lot of fun. But |I can only imagine how much more I would have made if I had started in my 30s or even my 20s!

Thanks for your questions xx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:28 pm

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:2) Strangest request (so far) - Would I shoot a video of me eating a beef steak naked?

That. is. different.

Well this begs the question - did you do it?

(Thank you for your answers :-* )
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby barj39 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:50 am

What outfit/clothing do you like to see a man wearing?
:X
barj39
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:53 am

CrumblingPerv wrote:
mrsleatherSC3 wrote:2) Strangest request (so far) - Would I shoot a video of me eating a beef steak naked?

That. is. different.

Well this begs the question - did you do it?

(Thank you for your answers :-* )

Haha well, being naked and eating a delicious steak-whats not to like? As soon as I received payment for the video I certainly did do it lol and the steak was delicious!
x
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:56 am

barj39 wrote:What outfit/clothing do you like to see a man wearing?

Well, iam sure it won't come as much of a surprise that I love to see a guy wearing some leather! I really love to see a guy wearing leather trousers but that doesn't happen very often. A nice leather jacket or coat is also a turn-on. But I also really love a guy wearing nothing at all!
x
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby barj39 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:01 am

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:

Well, iam sure it won't come as much of a surprise that I love to see a guy wearing some leather! I really love to see a guy wearing leather trousers but that doesn't happen very often. A nice leather jacket or coat is also a turn-on. But I also really love a guy wearing nothing at all!
x

Great to know and I used to have a leather bomber jacket, I loved it
I would love to wear nothing at all for you xxx
barj39
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:04 am

barj39 wrote:
mrsleatherSC3 wrote:

x

Mmmm how about you wear just the bomber jacket and nothing else-that would certainly get my attention lol x
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby barj39 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:07 am

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:
barj39 wrote:
mrsleatherSC3 wrote:

x

Mmmm how about you wear just the bomber jacket and nothing else-that would certainly get my attention lol x

I will see if I can find it
it may be a bit worn xxx
you have my attention xxx
barj39
SC Fan

Postby CrumblingPerv » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:29 pm

Hello again Mrs L,

You've had some fun schoolgirl themed content that I have found a real blast. It got me to thinking what you were like at that age, so here are some for the younger you:

Q. Did you enjoy school? What were your favourite (and least favourite) subjects?
Q. Was it mixed or single sex school?
Q. What sports did you have to play at school?
Q. Do you still have friends from that time?

Thanks again :YMHUG:
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:52 am

CrumblingPerv wrote:Hello again Mrs L,

You've had some fun schoolgirl themed content that I have found a real blast. It got me to thinking what you were like at that age, so here are some for the younger you:

Q. Did you enjoy school? What were your favourite (and least favourite) subjects?

Thanks again :YMHUG:

Thanks for your questions sweetie xx
Hmmm, my school days/ Now I really do have to think back A LONG way!! But here goes....

I dont remember enjoying it very much. I was terrible at maths (still am) and that caused me to get left behind a lot. I did enjoy english probably because I was quite good at it - especially compared to maths lol. Things started to change for me when I hit about 14-15 years old. My now famous huge tits started to develop big time. This made the other girls jealous and the boys curious. I was always having trouble keeping my breasts locked away and my blouses were always getting too tight. I do think the boys and my pe teacher enjoyed seeing me bouncing around the hockey pitch lol. I soon gained the attention of the boys, especially the bad ones and I was off bunking school, smoking behind the bike sheds and spending more and more time in detentions. Such a bad girl by the end. And my studying took very much a back seat. Which explains why I left school at 16 with hardly any qualifications! So many missed opportunities. But, boy did I have some fun! lol

Like most schools in the Uk these days it was mixed. There are still some girls only schools (or boys only) but these are just a few of the private schools.

Quite a mixed lot. Hockey, tennis, netball, gymnastics. I was pretty bad at anywhere I had to do much running. My huge boos always getting in the way lol. But I was quite good at gymnastics.

Not really. As I said earlier I left at just 16 so most of the others were staying on for a levels and things. In the final term, I was probably spending more time skiving school rather than in class. So I suspect most of my classmates wouldn't even remember me lol. Even at that age, I was more interested/popular with the boys than the girls. Also I quite soon moved away (down to London) and with no internet in those days we all lost contact. so I'm afraid I can't say as I have any friends from my school days.

xx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby 51thL0rd » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:38 am

What a fantastic idea.

Well as you know Mrs L I have followed you from the day you started your latest SC page and back when you had another as well.
I greatly appreciate your interaction on various platforms and love the banter and cheekiness that comes across in our chats.

My question is, apart from enjoying a relaxing JD, what else do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
51thL0rd
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:48 am

51thL0rd wrote:What a fantastic idea.

Well as you know Mrs L I have followed you from the day you started your latest SC page and back when you had another as well.
I greatly appreciate your interaction on various platforms and love the banter and cheekiness that comes across in our chats.

My question is, apart from enjoying a relaxing JD, what else do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

Hi Tony. Thanks for asking me a question x
Oh yes I've always loved to see you following and supporting me all these years xx
Now what do I do in my spare time? mmmm what spare time??!!! haha I don't get much between my vanilla office-based job and being a naughty online model lol. But when I do get some time....

First of all, I do love to use some of my free time to make content for my site. I genuinely enjoy it and Mr L & I consider it a fun thing to do at weekends etc.
But apart from sexy, naughty things, I am a great lover of video games. I love my PS5 and love to relax by playing all sorts of great games. My all-time favourite games are Uncharted, last of us and currently Iam loving Hogwarts. I also have a switch and love animal crossing.
I also love my telly and enjoy binge-watching tv shows. I've just finished Traitors which was so good. and Iam working my way through The affair. I can't wait for the TED TV show!!
Mr L & I love camping but it has to be fair weather camping - ie warm and sunny. So living in the uk that isn't very often lol.
I would say family get-togethers as well but to be honest, those aren't what I'd call relaxing occasions-nice but not relaxing haha.
Hope that answers your question Tony xx
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby 51thL0rd » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:41 pm

Thanks so much for answering my question Mrs Leather.

I have another, this one is in relation to Leather.

What is you favourite piece of leather that you own?
51thL0rd
SC Fan

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:12 am

51thL0rd wrote:Thanks so much for answering my question Mrs Leather.

What is your favourite piece of leather that you own?

Thanks for the question Tony xx
Ohhhh now this is a very tricky one! I have 100s of leather items as I am sure you have seen over the years! Picking just one is almost impossible. Just ask Mr Leather how long he spends waiting for me to pick an outfit before we go out lol.
Of my current leather items I've got a few contenders:-
My leather biker jacket - the first leather clothing I ever owned was a leather biker jacket (bought from Camden Market, London). Sadly that jacket is no more -it was a long, long time ago (I was 16) but my current leather biker jacket is the one I wear in most of my sets and I wear it pretty much every day, whenever I go out (after cleaning any cum stains off lol).
My leather trousers - I love all the faux leather leggings that are around and I have several BUT nothing is quite the same as a pair of real butter-soft leather trousers. I have a black and a cream-coloured pair they cost a fortune but are soo sexy. Again I have worn them in some of my sets and videos but I also wear them often at work and when going out or just chilling around the house.
Honourable mentions also for my leather dress, catsuit, gloves (many of them), leather boots knee high and thigh high.
Phew, I could go on-you've opened up a real can of worms Tony haha.
But if my house was on fire (heaven forbid!) and I could only save one thing It would be my leather trousers and my leather biker jacket-its such a sexy and practical outfit. Oh sorry, that's 2 things!! I can't choose!!
xxx
But which leather item do you like to see me wearing the most?
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby 51thL0rd » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:09 am

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:
51thL0rd wrote:Thanks so much for answering my question Mrs Leather.

What is your favourite piece of leather that you own?

Thanks for the question Tony xx
Ohhhh now this is a very tricky one! I have 100s of leather items as I am sure you have seen over the years! Picking just one is almost impossible. Just ask Mr Leather how long he spends waiting for me to pick an outfit before we go out lol.
Of my current leather items I've got a few contenders:-
My leather biker jacket - the first leather clothing I ever owned was a leather biker jacket (bought from Camden Market, London). Sadly that jacket is no more -it was a long, long time ago (I was 16) but my current leather biker jacket is the one I wear in most of my sets and I wear it pretty much every day, whenever I go out (after cleaning any cum stains off lol).
My leather trousers - I love all the faux leather leggings that are around and I have several BUT nothing is quite the same as a pair of real butter-soft leather trousers. I have a black and a cream-coloured pair they cost a fortune but are soo sexy. Again I have worn them in some of my sets and videos but I also wear them often at work and when going out or just chilling around the house.
Honourable mentions also for my leather dress, catsuit, gloves (many of them), leather boots knee high and thigh high.
Phew, I could go on-you've opened up a real can of worms Tony haha.
But if my house was on fire (heaven forbid!) and I could only save one thing It would be my leather trousers and my leather biker jacket-its such a sexy and practical outfit. Oh sorry, that's 2 things!! I can't choose!!
xxx
But which leather item do you like to see me wearing the most?

LOL, you've turned it back on me Mrs L.

Like you, it's hard to choose just one. But also like you, I'm partial to your leather pants/leggings and that biker jacket!!
51thL0rd
SC Fan

Next

Return to Ask Me Anything - Charm Threads