OhAlexSC2 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Individual Charm AMA Posts. Fans, this is the place to ask your favorite charms anything!

OhAlexSC2 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Postby ohalexSC22 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:38 am

Since my BBF and my girl crush are being brave enough to do this, I'll give it shot! Ask me anything, I will do my best to answer! XX

Update 1144.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Too much of a good thing can be WONderful...

ohalexSC22
Charm

Re: OhAlexSC2 - Ask Me Anything ;)

Postby TheJackler » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:37 pm

Long time fan!

Will we get a “Throwback Thursday” with you switching it back up to red hair? You’re stunning either way, but that would be a welcome surprise. ❤️
TheJackler
SC Fan

Postby ohalexSC22 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:22 pm

TheJackler wrote:Long time fan!

Will we get a “Throwback Thursday” with you switching it back up to red hair? You’re stunning either way, but that would be a welcome surprise. ❤️

Hi Jackler,

I'm one who loves to please the viewer so an "all red head Alex throw back set" will definitely be coming up!! You are so sweet and thank you for remembering those days.
:-* :-* :-*

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:21 am

Hello there sweet lady. Thanks for joining in, it is appreciated. Let's get you warmed up with some gentle ones before we proceed to the deeper probing :YMDEVIL:

Q. So how did you end up doing this? Every charm has her own story and I'd love to hear yours.
Q. What are your favorite and least favorite aspects of being on SC?
Q. What achievement are you most proud of? (this doesn't have to be SC related)

Thank you :YMHUG:
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby ohalexSC22 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:49 am

CrumblingPerv wrote:Hello there sweet lady. Thanks for joining in, it is appreciated. Let's get you warmed up with some gentle ones before we proceed to the deeper probing :YMDEVIL:

Q. So how did you end up doing this? Every charm has her own story and I'd love to hear yours.
Q. What are your favorite and least favorite aspects of being on SC?
Q. What achievement are you most proud of? (this doesn't have to be SC related)

Thank you :YMHUG:

"Deeper probing?" Do I get to select how this "deeper probing" is done and with what?... :-)

I came to SC when one of my friends who had a site here recommended it to me. We knew each other from a "vanilla job" where her husband had been my supervisor. It stunned me when he brought it up but after we had time to mull it over, we felt it would be a lot of fun!

Least favorite aspect of SC - Losing folks I've become attached to.

Favorite things about SC: The lifelong friendships I've made. Attending SC Bashes. Getting to know my members. The freedom of shooting updates - 6" stilettos, garter belts and nylons, and let's be honest, a job that involves orgasms? What's not to like? :ymblushing:

SC achievement I am most proud of: Having three videos in the "Top All Time" video list!

https://videos.southern-charms.com/topvideos.php

Personal achievement (we all have family that we adore so that's a given) having a web site - I'm having the time of my life! XXX

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby barj39 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:10 am

Great to see you here also Alex
Such a pleasure seeing you and love the outfits especially the boots
Can not wait to see you as a redhead :X :X
Do you have a fav outfit/s ?
What do you like best about SC?
Love Barry
barj39
SC Fan

Postby CrumblingPerv » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:32 pm

ohalexSC22 wrote:"Deeper probing?" Do I get to select how this "deeper probing" is done and with what?... :-)

This is negotiable :P

So I asked this following question to Mrs Leather and the answer was ... eye opening? So I am going to see if lightning strikes twice and ask you the same one - what is the strangest thing you have been asked to do?

Thank you for your answers :-*
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby barj39 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:51 am

What outfit/clothing do you like to see a man wearing? :X :X
barj39
SC Fan

Postby ohalexSC22 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:22 pm

barj39 wrote:Great to see you here also Alex
Love Barry

Hi Barry,

What do I like best about SC? I'd have to say the sharing. I encourage my members to write and there's a lot to be said for sharing secrets! :)

Favorite outfit... I'd have to say my white mono-kini. Although I am also partial to thigh high boots!! Have you seen my strappy boots that lace up the front? Those are fun!

What do I like to see a man wearing? Well what's on your avatar is absolutely awesome! I also think a uniform is hot! Suits can be so sexy! And a guy in tight jeans wearing a white long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up - ooooooooo that gets to me too!!!

I do like all three of the pictures of you! XXX

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby ohalexSC22 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:27 pm

CrumblingPerv wrote:
ohalexSC22 wrote:"Deeper probing?" Do I get to select how this "deeper probing" is done and with what?... :-)

This is negotiable :P

So I asked this following question to Mrs Leather and the answer was ... eye opening? So I am going to see if lightning strikes twice and ask you the same one - what is the strangest thing you have been asked to do?

Thank you for your answers :-*

I like the sound of "negotiable...."

Strangest thing I've been asked to do.... well the funniest was "cake farting." Still cracks me up! That was a hard "no!"

Strangest...I would have to say to appear to be dead underwater.

But the request to step on a live gold fish is second. I am an animal lover so that's another "no!" XXX

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:39 pm

ohalexSC22 wrote:
Strangest thing I've been asked to do.... well the funniest was "cake farting." Still cracks me up! That was a hard "no!"

WTAF? I'm afraid to Google "cake farting". I might not have the mental fortitude to handle what I find.

Strangest...I would have to say to appear to be dead underwater.

Well ... that ... er ... okay, my smartass response generator has failed. Seems a "little" out there but if it is all consensual then who am I to judge?

But the request to step on a live gold fish is second. I am an animal lover so that's another "no!" XXX

Yikes. Yes, I am glad to hear you put your foot down on that one. What a terrible pun. I am ashamed of myself. Sorry.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby barj39 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:52 am

ohalexSC22 wrote:
barj39 wrote:Great to see you here also Alex
Love Barry

Hi Barry,

What do I like best about SC? I'd have to say the sharing. I encourage my members to write and there's a lot to be said for sharing secrets! :)

Favorite outfit... I'd have to say my white mono-kini. Although I am also partial to thigh high boots!! Have you seen my strappy boots that lace up the front? Those are fun!

What do I like to see a man wearing? Well what's on your avatar is absolutely awesome! I also think a uniform is hot! Suits can be so sexy! And a guy in tight jeans wearing a white long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up - ooooooooo that gets to me too!!!

I do like all three of the pictures of you! XXX

Love the Mono Kini xxx, and you may know I am very partial to boots especially thigh highs xx. Adore the strappy boots on you thank you

You are too kind, I will have to see what I can do for you with regards to what you would like to see men wearing xx

Glad you like them and any others you know where to contact me xxxxx
barj39
SC Fan

Postby TheJackler » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:58 am

Here’s a tame question…

You used to post every Friday until recently you switched to Thursday. Any special reason why?
TheJackler
SC Fan

Postby ohalexSC22 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:41 am

TheJackler wrote:Here’s a tame question…

You used to post every Friday until recently you switched to Thursday. Any special reason why?

We are under going a major repair in our house and with three different contractor crews invading, Thursdays seem to be the day when things are the least crazy.

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:34 pm

More probing is long overdue I feel ...

Q. What is the best thing about being a woman? And what is the worst?
Q. What is your absolute pet peeve about men? Do we have any redeeming features?
Q. If money was no object, is there anywhere special you would like to travel?

Thank you ;;)
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby ohalexSC22 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:49 pm

Hmmm....

Q. What is the best thing about being a woman? And what is the worst?
A. Hands down the best thing about being a woman is multiple orgasms!!
The worst is BRAS!!! Bras do support the boobies and make us look great but the straps dig into my shoulders (I know it's because my boobs are so big and heavy!) and any that are comfortable provide zero support.

Q. What is your absolute pet peeve about men? Do we have any redeeming features?
A. Men seem reluctant to share their feelings. It makes women crazy! I simply adore some of my members who do!
Redeeming qualities? I love it when men are helpful. Men can be everything a woman wants - loving, talkative, kind, sweet, trusting, creative.

Q. If money was no object, is there anywhere special you would like to travel?
A. The UK and next would be Italy and if I can ask YOU a question - is that YOUR eye in the avatar? If so you have a beautiful eye! :X

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:39 pm

ohalexSC22 wrote:A. The UK and next would be Italy and if I can ask YOU a question - is that YOUR eye in the avatar? If so you have a beautiful eye! :X

Thank you for the answers. And extra thanks for the compliment! Yes, that is my eye. I ended up with two, it was a sort of BOGO deal at the time.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby ohalexSC22 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:42 am

Glad to know you have a matching set of beautiful eyes! BOGO! Hilarious!! XXX

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby barj39 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:21 am

Hi Barry,

I do like all three of the pictures of you! XXX[/size][/color][/quote]

I hope the new avatar is to your liking xxx I still have my old uniform but it seems to have shrunk over the years, well that is my story :D :D :D
I have the white shirt on today :YMHUG:
barj39
SC Fan

Postby ohalexSC22 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:40 am

Yesssss! Great avatar!! And a white shirt on that bod.... perfection!! XXX

ohalexSC22
Charm

Next

Return to Ask Me Anything - Charm Threads