Retired Charms?

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Retired Charms?

Postby Hamppi_74 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:46 pm

I have been wondering that why Charms models Stiriling Silver, Pumpkin and Brilliant Paula has retired ?
I just loved them!

I hope, maybe someday they make a comeback !
Hamppi_74
SC Fan

Re: Retired Charms?

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat May 11, 2019 9:13 pm

Hamppi_74 wrote:I have been wondering that why Charms models Stiriling Silver, Pumpkin and Brilliant Paula has retired ?
I just loved them!

I hope, maybe someday they make a comeback !

There's really no reason to know why they retired. Each charm has her own reasons why she no longer wants a site on SC. Some get married, some get careers, some get discovered and have to retire...….and so on.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Hamppi_74 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:20 pm

There's really no reason to know why they retired. Each charm has her own reasons why she no longer wants a site on SC. Some get married, some get careers, some get discovered and have to retire...….and so on.

It is always a little scary if the model stop doing updates and she retire without any information.
It´s makes all fans to just wonder that is everything ok and is she all right?
Hamppi_74
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Mon May 13, 2019 5:40 pm

I would agree... I know that there has been one charm who was killed in a car accident, or at least thats what I've heard, very tragic... I know that some just need to move on for numerous reasons none of them bad. but yes, it's always nice when they say why... gives a sense of closure
martinae
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:51 pm

I totally understand where you guys are coming from. I've got one special member that I've been emailing with since 2004 and when I don't hear from him, I worry that something happened to him.

So I do get what you guys are saying about wondering what happened when a charm suddenly retires.

I can say that I know of a charm who sadly passed away due to cancer a few years ago. And other charms that I personally know who retired had varying reasons why they chose to retire.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to Off Topic