Musically I ask....

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Musically I ask....

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:53 pm

These two questions.....

1. If your life was a musical piece, and it described your life what tune would it. Looking for melodies and not lyrics....
Or you what song or songs describe your life, yourself, your outlook on life.....

2. Everyone's has had an annoying song or tune stuck in their head for hours or days.....so I ask what is the most humbling song or tune, have you ever had stuck I your head and for how long? For instance I have a friend that cant watch the Larry David show, if she hears the theme, it sticks with her for days, and yes we do torture her with it as much as possible...
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Re: Musically I ask....

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:22 pm

Papadosio's "Find Your Cloud" is my current favorite song, and has been for about a year since I discovered it... And it happens to be mostly melody with few lyrics. It's a little repetitive, as life can sometimes be when you find your groove, but it also rises and falls, though overall upbeat and happy. It keeps me going. It's my favorite song to listen to when I first wake up, and also while running. I enjoy the pacing of it. It reminds me of relaxing in nature on breezy, sunny days and music festival weekends with friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWr_zcSoTF8

I can't think of a most annoying tune that gets stuck in my head, specifically, because it varies wildly, but it would probably be a commercial jingle. Getting those stuck in my head is the most annoying to me.
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Re: Musically I ask....

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:33 pm

This is another tune that really speaks to me... It's a somewhat obscure Dave Matthews Band song called "Idea Of You." I do love the lyrics, but I am so in love with the melody, so my favorite version is actually this instrumental cover done by a church band: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl-9f4n0fIA

I feel like this melody is passionate, persistent, hard-working... can a song be all of those things? It also has a lot going on at once, and if that doesn't describe my life I don't know what else would!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Return to Off Topic