Music of our Youth

If it doesn't feel comfortable any place else, try slipping it in here.

Music of our Youth

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:58 am

What music did you listen to when you were coming of age? By coming of age, I mean already having sex.
I am weird because I was into classic rock from the 70's, in the 90's. Anytime I hear classic rock, I think of those days... LOL :P
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Re: Music of our Youth

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:50 pm

ahhh no one wanted to talk about sexin music on a forum page. Ill show myself out. LOL ;;)
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby Doris_Dawn » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:35 am

One of my favorites - Dire Straits, Brothers in Arms. ;;)
Doris Dawn,
Happily married cougar bunny and true amateur nude model.
Doris_Dawn
SC Fan

Postby tantalizingjoySC3 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:08 pm

R Kelly and stuff like that
tantalizingjoySC3
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:38 pm

those are great! I really love anything classic rock to this day. I can hear the same songs every day and still think they were created by musical geniuses.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:01 am

EmeraldmarieSC2 wrote:those are great! I really love anything classic rock to this day. I can hear the same songs every day and still think they were created by musical geniuses.

I agree I can hear the same stuff 50 times a day, every day, and still be in awe of the genius of the artist or group. To me Pete Townsend is a genius.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby lulu » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:30 pm

DDDVIOAUS wrote:
EmeraldmarieSC2 wrote:those are great! I really love anything classic rock to this day. I can hear the same songs every day and still think they were created by musical geniuses.

I agree I can hear the same stuff 50 times a day, every day, and still be in awe of the genius of the artist or group. To me Pete Townsend is a genius.

Also LOVED classic rock when I was a teenager in the 90's! The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and Simon and Garfunkel make my heart happy...Oh and Heart! Nancy Wilson is a goddess

https://www.southern-charms3.com/lulu/main.htm
lulu
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:07 pm

I listened to a variety of music but I can't really say I listened to music while having sex. :/
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Doris_Dawn » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:49 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:I listened to a variety of music but I can't really say I listened to music while having sex. :/

Before the kids, when having lots of time deep into the night, listening to Bolero, by Maurice Ravel, we danced, he slowly undressed me, and moved to vibrant love making, as the music filled the room -- his gone 'cave' in the basement.
No recording camera back then in the 80s, so all that we have now, from those carefree times, are fragmented memories, plus an itching desire to dance and go down on each other, on Ravel's Bolero, again, this time with a few cameras around.
Doris Dawn,
Happily married cougar bunny and true amateur nude model.
Doris_Dawn
SC Fan

Postby MissBorboletaSC3 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:06 pm

EmeraldmarieSC2 wrote:ahhh no one wanted to talk about sexin music on a forum page. Ill show myself out. LOL ;;)

Tori Amos and weird shit like that! ha ha
MissBorboletaSC3
SC Fan

Postby MissBorboletaSC3 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:07 pm

Doris_Dawn wrote:
wendymeadowssc2 wrote:I listened to a variety of music but I can't really say I listened to music while having sex. :/

Before the kids, when having lots of time deep into the night, listening to Bolero, by Maurice Ravel, we danced, he slowly undressed me, and moved to vibrant love making, as the music filled the room -- his gone 'cave' in the basement.
No recording camera back then in the 80s, so all that we have now, from those carefree times, are fragmented memories, plus an itching desire to dance and go down on each other, on Ravel's Bolero, again, this time with a few cameras around.

What a beautiful memory! Thanks for sharing... might try this with my partner next time we see each other.
MissBorboletaSC3
SC Fan

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:38 pm

MissBorboletaSC3 wrote:
EmeraldmarieSC2 wrote:ahhh no one wanted to talk about sexin music on a forum page. Ill show myself out. LOL ;;)

Tori Amos and weird shit like that! ha ha

OMG I love her so much. I was listening to her just today! She sexy.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Return to Off Topic